My House

Hey guys! im finally done with my first FSA and my other ones aren't until May so I won't have any excuses not to update... i would have updated yesterday but I had a huge writer's block so I did it today. I also put my favorite Sasuke video at the top so Enjoy!

Sasuke's POV

We arrived at my house and naruto and Shikamaru were on the couch while I was in the kitchen making snacks for us. What should I do... i wanted to have naruto here alone so we can hang but now that Shikamaru is here.. i can't. Oh well.. the more the merrier i guess.

"Hey, Sasuke... Where's the remote?" I heard Naruto ask

"Uhm on top of the t.v. i think" I replied

As I finished the sandwiches I heard the t.v. switch on. I pick up the tray of tea and sandwiches and walk to the living room with them. As I step into the living room I see a sight that makes my heart drop.

Naruto was kissing Shikamaru.

"WHA- WHAT THE HELL" i shouted almost dropping the tray of food and drinks.

Then all of a sudden they pulled apart and started dying of laughter...like giving me a near-death experience was funny to them.

"Oh my lord Sasuke... you. should. have.seen.your.face!" naruto said through laughter

"exactly he was all 'WHAT THE HELL'" Shikamaru said gasping for air.

"w-what are you t-talking about," i said wondering why they were laughing at me

"we totally got you!" Naruto said as his laughter died down.

"We wanted to see your reaction if you walked in on us kissing" Shikamaru said after he calmed down a little.

Then naruto got up and walked over to his phone that was propped up on the small table next to the couch and tapped the screen.

"Look we recorded it just in case you didn't believe us! Also to see your reaction over and over"

He turned the phone to me showing me the beginning of the video.

(A/N: The Italics are the audio and actions from the video)

Naruto: Sasuke we are only doing this because we are bored and feel like pranking you.

Shikamaru: Oh hurry I think he's coming

Naruto walks over and sits across from Shikamaru. Once they see the door starting to open they quickly collide together and kiss each other.

Sasuke: WHA-WHAT THE HELL

Naruto and Shikamaru start laughing.

Naruto turns the phone back to him and rewinds the video. He laughs at something and takes a screenshot. Then Shikamaru's phone goes off and he looks at it and laughs too.

"What's so funny??" I ask wondering what they are keeping from me.

"Ok OK hold on" Naruto says.

A few seconds later my phone goes off and I set the tray of food on the table. I see that naruto sent me a photo. I open it and see he screenshotted my reaction when I first walked into the room and saw them.

 I open it and see he screenshotted my reaction when I first walked into the room and saw them

My eyes widened at the photo and Naruto and Shikamaru laughed at my reaction.

"This is your new profile picture in my phone" Naruto said as he cropped the picture and showed it to me 

"Me Too!" Shikamaru agreed

Then I get a notification that naruto added me in a group chat with Shikamaru called "Team 7 (without the bitch)"

I chuckle at the name and also see that my profile picture is my reaction and Shikamaru's is this:

And naruto's is this:

Of course, he has the best one since he made the group chat

Of course, he has the best one since he made the group chat. Honestly, that picture of him is pretty hot.

"Aw come on naruto really?! When did you even take that picture of me?!" Shikamaru shouted obviously upset about naruto's choice of his picture.

"Last week when sakura entered the hall" naruto said smirking

"I seriously made that face?" Shikamaru asked not believing it

"Yep... you can even see sasuke's duck butt hair cut"

"Oh come on" I say

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few hours of us watching tv and playing games Shikamaru got a text from his mom saying it was time to come home. So he and naruto left at the same time and I was at home wondering when we could hang out again. Until then I laid down on my bed and was just in my thoughts until I felt myself slipping away into a deep sleep.

Hey! ok ok I know what you guys are thinking "she hasen't updated in over a week and this is the garbage she gives us" but I swearrr there will be a whole lot of tea starting in the next chapter... the only reason I did this chapter as sorta a filler is because I didn't know what to put since I didn't want to start the tea just yet... but pls stick around... it will be worth it! Please Vote, read, and share!!! Until next time.. Byee!!