𝐈𝐈𝐈 • ❝𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐈𝐈𝐈|| ❝𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞❞

> 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐒 𝐄 𝐑 𝐄 𝐍 𝐀 • 𝐑 𝐔 𝐒 𝐒 𝐎

The room was dark, it was cold, I was struggling to open my eyes and keep them focused. I was still intoxicated with whatever substance I inhaled. I couldn't bare the feeling, but my body wasn't strong enough to stay awake, awhile later everything went pitch black again, I had fallen fast asleep. Not by choice of course.

I was woken by the shaking of my body. I blink lightly to see who the figure was standing in front of me, they were still dressed in all black, unnoticeable to recognise, their body was overpowering over mine and they showed much dominance.

"Luca Russo will be very hurt that his daughter is in trouble." I look up at the deep voice and still feel intoxicated, it's worn off slightly but still dragging me down, not allowing me to think straight. I'm unsure what to say.

"Russo?" I roll my eyes because of the dizziness within my mind, everything is blury and blotchy.

"Yes, you're Serena Russo!" I look up at my name being called.

"You look even more beautiful in person." they come closer and I try push them away but they just won't give in.

"That's enough." A deep voice comes in and another tall figure comes in the room. Standing in front of me with his overpowering body language.

"Serena Russo, aha, it's nice to finally meet you, the amount I've heard of you." I look up and the facial features seem familiar, their voice, everything about this person seems familiar... Ivan!

"Ivan?" I almost whisper.

"Bingo!" He chuckles and leans down to face me.

"Poor daddy will be so worried about you won't he, he'll come and save you and practically walk into his death or there's something else we can do." He laughs more and the person behind him laughs louder, is this some sort of joke? My dad... They shot him... They wanted to kill him, they're probably pissed off I killed one of their men.

"What's up Ivan? Still upset that I killed one of your men?" I look at him and begin to giggle, I couldn't help it.

"You killed him?!" His anger begins to boil, I can hear it in his voice, his Russian accent is already seeping through.

"You're a bitch!" He collides his hand across my face but I can't help but laugh, it's too funny.

"Yeah well don't send them next time." I look straight into his eyes which are only darting daggers at me.