𝐗𝐈𝐕 • ❝𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞!❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐗𝐈𝐕|| ❝𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞!❞

> 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐒 𝐄 𝐑 𝐄 𝐍 𝐀 • 𝐑 𝐔 𝐒 𝐒 𝐎

Worry waved over me as I sat on the plastic chair outside of Maria's room, the smell of hospital filled my nostrils. My worries grew by the second, the door opened and I bolted up, only to see the nurse leaving her room. I sat back down and tears began to fall down my face, I was so worried with what was going on. I hope Maria is okay as well as the baby. My anxiety was worse, my whole body felt like jelly and I was going to pass out any minute.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Awhile more passed, my mother was sat beside me and was reading her book to take her mind off of the worrying, the door opened once more and out came Nicolas, standing there.

"Are you okay? Is everything okay?" I stood up and faced him as I asked, he brought me close for a hug and I hugged him back as the tears evaporated from my eyes.

"Yeah, looks like we don't have one child." Nicolas looks at me with a smile.

"What?" I ask and raise my brow, a chuckle leaves his mouth.

"We've got twins, but they're very premature..." He looks to the floor and worry hits me again, not only are we worrying about one baby... But two!

"I hope you've got another name planned." I say and giggle, my mother talks to Nicolas as I sit back down in the chair.

Twins? This is so great!

I've never pictured my brother having a child, let alone two children! My veins fill with excitement, one of them are definitely going to be called Dante. They've been stuck on that name for ages.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Awhile passed and my mother and I drove back home, we made ourselves comfy on the sofa as we waited on more news about Nicolas and Maria, their babies were born premature, meaning they probably won't be home for awhile. Which is sad as I want my auntie hugs.

I decided to leave the sofa and walk to the garden, the garden was still neat and tidy, I sat on the wooden bench and decided to call Diego to tell him the news, I try once but he doesn't pick up, I sigh as I feel a sudden liquid drop on my head, I look up and feel the drizzle of rain falling from the sky.

The rain drop evaporates and leaves my skin feeling fresh and cool, the wind begins to pick up and the rain falls harder. I pick myself up and walk under the conservatory. I try call again and this time it goes through.