𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈 • ❝𝐀𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈 || ❝𝐀𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬❞

> 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐒 𝐄 𝐑 𝐄 𝐍 𝐀 • 𝐑 𝐔 𝐒 𝐒 𝐎

What felt like months had passed it had been years. Five years to be exact. This time a few years ago I would've found out I was pregnant with little Arianna.

I look over at the other end of the garden where she plays with her cousins Dante and Bruno.

Arianna's hair was pitch black like mine but she had her father's eyes. Well Arianna had more green in hers.

Everything was going well.

Diego and I decided to get married a few years after Arianna was born.

But as soon as I had Arianna my father decided to get in contact again, I forgave him in order for Arianna to have a grandfather, well, another one. Franco and Lia have been great grandparents. My mother has been baking with Arianna non-stop which is only encouraging weight gain.

Maria likes to take her dress shopping, she drags the twins now and again but they dislike shopping so much they'd rather fight each other in the gym.

Nicolas now owns the family home with Maria, my mother and father are living in the same street as us which is great. Everything's falling into place and we have all decided as we get older our children will live on the same road as us. I'm not sure if that seems crazy just yet but so far Arianna loves the idea. My little Anna.

This was my little story of how I wanted to be in the mafia so much I dedicated my life to it. I met Diego through it who made me so happy. I found out I was pregnant and looking back now I couldn't be any happier, my life has planned out perfectly and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Authors note:

Authors note:

And there we have it!

'Serena' is fininally finished! But is it...
Because...

A second book is coming out very very soon! Keep your eyes out for it!

It's about Serena and Diego's daughter Arianna, growing older within the mafia.

Now, we don't want to give too much information away here... So go check it out if its out already! If not then keep an eye out!

A big thank you to all of my supporters! Some of you have been here since the very first chapter! I'm so happy that so many of you were enjoying this book! If you enjoyed it that much don't forget to read the second one! It will be labeled with its title and 'Book two' the title will also be in my bio!

Thank you again!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀 1.1 [𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝙻𝙴𝚃𝙴]✔️ 🎉