𝐗𝐗𝐈 • ❝𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐗𝐗𝐈 || ❝𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬❞

> 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

A year and a bit later:

𝐒 𝐄 𝐑 𝐄 𝐍 𝐀 • 𝐑 𝐔 𝐒 𝐒 𝐎

A year and a few months have absolutely flown past, Dante and Bruno have recently had their first birthday party, which consisted of dinosaurs and robots. Maria couldn't make her mind up so she decided to do both, I brought both of the boys a toy dinosaur each which was made of pure stuffing, meaning none of them would attack one another.

We all sit in the living room while Dante and Bruno play with their toys, I sit next to my mother. Nicolas is sitting next to Maria and my father is out with Diego and his father, discussing 'Business'.

The excitement in my life has been filled. I have met Diego who makes me so happy, we're not together but we're getting closer each day... Privately. Our families still don't know and we plan to keep it that way for awhile, otherwise I'll probably find Diego dead. But, we have welcomed two gorgeous little boys into our lives which sends us so much joy! My eyes enlighten when I hear my nephews try and communicate with one another. They've managed to say 'mumma' but not 'dadda' just yet, just the 'D' sound. Which makes Nicolas feel frustrated but Maria and I chuckle.

We all focus on the twins as well as the TV until the front door flew open, my father walked in with Diego and his father by his side. We put the TV on pause and all face the three tall men, my father stands straight with a huge smile on his face, from one ear to the other, his white teeth are showing, which I am surprised they're white... The amount he smokes they should all be out.

"What's made you so happy?" My mother questions. But I don't feel ready for the answer, the room feels as if it's coming in, the walls caving in and making me feel claustrophobic.

"Well, I'm inviting everyone for a celebration meal tomorrow evening at the best restaurant in Italy!" My father cheers but there are still a lot of questions that are around the room that are hiding within our minds.

"Nicolas, you'll be happy, they sell the best pizza in the country!" My father exclaims further but we still don't understand why.

"Why again?" My mother proceeds to ask raising a brow at him, her patience is wearing thin with him, she's not used to see him so happy and bubbly. It doesn't make any sense.

"Well, Ivan is dead." My father blurts out and all of our jaws drop. Ivan's dead?

"What do you mean dead?" I question to ask him.