𝐗𝐈𝐈 • ❝𝐈'𝐦 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐗𝐈𝐈|| ❝𝐈'𝐦 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞❞

> 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐃 𝐈 𝐄 𝐆 𝐎 • 𝐆 𝐑 𝐄 𝐂 𝐎

The sun was beginning to rise and we were nearly there. Russia. It was a beautiful place, covered with stunning landscapes. But, some people... The Black Eagles. Are bad people.

"How you feeling Diego?" Luca raises his brow at me as he questions my feelings, I nod and sit up straight. I look out of the window and we're getting closer to landing.

Getting off the plane was simple, not difficult and no one else was around. I messaged Serena telling her I was okay in Russia, Luca called up a taxi which took us to a hotel.

The hotel was glamorous and modern. The lobby was full of light and one in particular which was dangling from the ceiling, the chandelier was massive and gold, the room was surrounded by gold and black with hints of red.

"How may I help you?" The receptionist looks at Luca and then looks at me and begins to bite her bottom lip, I roll my eyes and Luca clears his throat.

"We need a room for awhile, my name is on the list, Luca Russo." She nods and hands over the keys, Luca and I both got into the lift and went up to the last floor which consisted of the 'very important people', but actually it just consisted of those who had the money to afford the views and sightings, in theory I bet its no different to a regular room.

Luca opened the door and right in front of us was an invisible barrier, I moved closer and stared out of the window and looked at the beautiful city. How can a city carry such bad people like Ivan? I know I'm in a mafia too but I don't steal or take people, he probably knows something about my mother.

The room was covered with paintings which were held by golden frames, the room was dust-free, it was perfection. Not one piece of dirt was on the floor. I looked around the room and headed for one out of three bedrooms, I decided to pick the middle sized one. I walked in and smelt the air-freshner in the room and the smell of zingy lemons filled up the room, it smelt refreshing. I took a look around and found a sliding wardrobe, a double bed, a nightstand and a set of draws. The room was styled with the colours black and gold just like the lobby, but the only hints of red was a chair and the runner going across the black duvet cover on the bed.

I decided to test the bed and lay back on it, it was comforting and relaxing, the covers engulfed the coldness from my body. Luca and I decided to sleep from the long journey and rest up before our hunt begins.

𝐒 𝐄 𝐑 𝐄 𝐍 𝐀 • 𝐑 𝐔 𝐒 𝐒 𝐎

It was a long day, all I did was take a walk and kick the stones around, maybe I should meet up with Alice tomorrow? I sulk myself onto my bed and read my phone to see if Diego messaged me anymore... He didn't. I feel so bored and alone. I decide to do something with myself and make myself some food, my mother was out with Nicolas and Maria, they said I could come but I didn't want to.