𝐗𝐗 • ❝𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐗𝐗|| ❝𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭❞

> 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐒 𝐄 𝐑 𝐄 𝐍 𝐀 • 𝐑 𝐔 𝐒 𝐒 𝐎

I watch as Diego's hunger depends within his brown chcolatey eyes. He craves me and I crave him, but now isn't the right time.

"I like these." He runs his fingers over my new set and I begin to chuckle, the door tries to open but doesn't.

"Serena?" I hear Alice question my presence, I quickly wrap my body up in my gown and kiss Diego on the cheek, he winks at me before unlocking the door and heading upstairs away from us.

"Woah! What the fuck have I missed?!" Alice pushes me into my room and throws questions at my face, my ears want to bleed from the amount I'm being asked.

"Alice, chill out, no one else knows but you okay?" I sigh and she looks at me with still enjoyment and satisfaction in her eyes. The dirty woman.

We finish ourselves up and I put on my black dress, of course not wearing any underwear. I finish my makeup and take a last look in the mirror as Alice comes out of the shower with the beautiful gold dress on with the stunning long sleeves, she pairs her outfit with some black heels and some gold jewellery. I smile and compliment her, she compliments me back.

We finish getting ready and head to the kitchen where my father and mother are sitting and Diego getting some water.

Diego spits his water back into the cup as he notices my appearance.

"Where are you girls going tonight?" My father questions and we just smile.

"To a club!" Alice exclaims honestly. I roll my eyes and nudge her.

"Sorry." She whispers but giggles.

"Well don't drink too much you pair, Alice already seems as if she's drunk." My father chuckles and leaves us be, we wave goodbye and hit off into the darkness to get to the club.

We were greeted with large neon light running the perimeter of the club, we were allowed in first and we head to the bar as quick as we could.

"Two sex on the beaches please." Alice asks politely as we take our seats at the bar, the bartender nods and makes our drinks quickly, I thought that it was rushed but as I took a sip all of the flavours hit my taste buds, leaving them satisfied.