𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈 • ❝𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈|| ❝𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞❞

> 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐒 𝐄 𝐑 𝐄 𝐍 𝐀 • 𝐑 𝐔 𝐒 𝐒 𝐎

"No she's not." He states, not believing me, which I'd understand.

"She is Diego...you never told me her name and her name is Lia she's sleeping in the spare bedroom now." I said a little quietly as if someone else was present in the room with me, when they shouldn't be.

"I-I can't belive it." He sighs.

"Did she say anything about where she has been?" Diego questions me.

"No." I sighed down the phone, the conversation went on for a little while longer until it got so late my eyes began to roll.

"Goodnight Serena." He said, I returned the goodnight and put the phone down, I closed my eyes and instantly fell asleep.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

The light sprinkles all over my body, waking me up, forcing me to face the day ahead. Diego definitely seemed off last night, but I guess you would be if your mother turned up so close to where you were and now you've flown away else where to find her. I'm hoping they get some information in Ivan's hide out in Russia.

𝐃 𝐈 𝐄 𝐆 𝐎 • 𝐆 𝐑 𝐄 𝐂 𝐎

I wake up with some sort of feeling in my veins, I'm not sure what it was... Annoyance? Anxious? I have no idea but my mother is in Italy and I'm here stuck in Russia for a while, hoping I'll still find answers to my mother's disappearance.

"Morning Diego." Luca says and smiles as he sits on the table in front of me, I walk over to the chair and pull it out, I almost twitch as the chair scraped along the floor making a scratching noise which hurt my ears.

I analyse the table and notice the full breakfasts either end, Luca must've gotten the maids to give us this food and prepare it for us, there is no way Luca cooked it all this morning. As I sat down I instantly grabbed the cup of coffee and downed it all, the taste of hot steamy liquid ran down my tongue until it reached the pit of my stomach, giving me the warm feeling inside. I watch Luca as he takes a bite of the egg with the bacon, I support my fork with my knife while I add my egg onto it and begin to take a bite. The protein rushed through my body leaving me feel stronger.