𝐗𝐕 • ❝𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐗𝐕|| ❝𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬❞

> 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐃 𝐈 𝐄 𝐆 𝐎 • 𝐆 𝐑 𝐄 𝐂 𝐎

It was late once again, I haven't looked at my phone for the whole day, it's been going of non-stop but if I'm being completely honest, I really need the space. I can't cope with all of this going on. It's so hard to deal with.

I look out of the window and notice that the pitch black sky is painted with the stars once more which help brighten the smallest bit of darkness, yet again the stars remind me of Serena. I roll my eyes and look away from the window and toss to the other side of the bed where I'm facing the door that leads to the shower. I fall asleep with a close of my eye.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

The next day arrives with pure darkness, the sky is grey and the rain begins to fall from the sky, landing on the window, ready to play race with the other drops. I stare out of the window longer standing there in my shorts, desperate for a shower. I turn myself around and head for the shower and turn the knob, I put my head against the wall and wait for the warm water to splash all over my body, leaving it to sink into my skin.

Minutes passed and I forced myself out of the shower, I didn't want to get out, I wanted to keep myself locked in there. I looked at myself in the steamed up mirror and began to think of Serena... Why do women like her get stuck into your head? I grab my tooth brush and begin to scrub my teeth with the minty toothpaste on the brush. I turn the brush in circular motions and wait a few more minutes until I'm finished. I spit into the sink and suddenly feel weak. I look out of the bathroom door and everything goes blurred and funny looking, I fall onto the floor and everything goes dark.

𝐒 𝐄 𝐑 𝐄 𝐍 𝐀 • 𝐑 𝐔 𝐒 𝐒 𝐎

My anger boiled, I could see that Diego had read all of my messages but has decided to ignore them. I wouldn't have minded if he wanted space but I would've appreciated it if he told me. My body becomes full with the annoyance I have for him, I put my phone away in my draw and head to the hospital, it was mid-day, I'm sure they're accepting visitors.

The car journey wasn't long, I made it to the hospital and the smell of hand sanitiser filled the whole building, I looked around on the bottom floor and noticed a large desk placed in the middle with two woman sat beside each other, I walk over and notice the pile of files that they have stacked on top of one another. One woman had glasses and was looking down on a file while having a black ball-point pen in her right hand, her hair was all pinned up out of her face, I turned to look at the other woman who was also engrossed, but this time onto the computer, her hair was short and platinum. Her icy eyes caught mine as she pulled her hands away from the keyboard.