𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 • ❝𝐈𝐧 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈|| ❝𝐈𝐧 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝❞

> 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐃 𝐈 𝐄 𝐆 𝐎 • 𝐆 𝐑 𝐄 𝐂 𝐎

I woke up and moved Serena slightly which allowed me to escape to the toilet, I take a look in the mirror and notice the dark circles under my eyes.
I splash the water onto my face covering it with the liquid.

I'm tired. Mentally and physically. Knowing that my mother is alive is a turning point, does my father even know? Fuck...He'd go mental if he found out, but that was his wife...Well is his wife, he has the right to know.

I get too lost in my thoughts that I don't realise Serena is hugging me from behind, the warmth from her body encounters mine which gives me shivers, I'm too tired to push her away. She leaves a small kiss on my back and I turn to face her.

"Are you okay?" She questions still looking half asleep.

"I'm fine. " I come off rudely without meaning too, so I pull her closer for a tight hug.

"Come in my bed with me?" I ask her and she raises a brow, she probably didn't expect me to say that.

I hold her hand as we walk through the hallway towards my room, the room is modern and just the way I left it a few days ago. The units were still white and shiny and the bed covers were still straight and smooth.

I get into the bed and Serena comes in too, at first she distances herself away but I pull her closer, allowing her to rest on my bare chest.

"Goodnight my love." I say and kiss her on the forehead, she replies back with her light snores and her change of breathing, she must be so tried too, trying to get used to all of this mafia shit...It does tire you out, sometimes you get so tired you don't even want to get into the bed, you want something closer, like a sofa.

𝐒 𝐄 𝐑 𝐄 𝐍 𝐀 • 𝐑 𝐔 𝐒 𝐒 𝐎

The sunshine came storming in through the windows, I sat up and rubbed my eyes, I was exhausted. I looked at the alarm clock briefly and noticed the time.

I jumped out of Diego's bed and rushed to get ready quickly.

"What's the rush?" Diego's sleepy voice moving on his belly waving his arm off on the edge of the bed.