𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 • ❝𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈|| ❝𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬❞

> 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐚 𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬!

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐃 𝐈 𝐄 𝐆 𝐎 • 𝐆 𝐑 𝐄 𝐂 𝐎

"Hey."She replies and comes closer, I move out of the way to let her in the room, I close the door behind her and give her a friendly smile.

"Are you okay?" She questions me and I nod to answer, the lining of her lips move as her lips part, her lips are so pink and plump. Her eyes drag me closer to her until she is up against the wall. I pull her close for a hug, there I smell her musky scent, a scent that only some woman can pull off I believe personally. She rests her head on my chest and pulls me closer.

"Are you okay?" I question her and she begins to nod, I rest my head on top of hers and plant a small kiss. She looks up at me and smiles, I cup her face in my hand and pull her closer to my lips, her lips open and allow my tongue to slide in, her tongue then also plays along with mine. My need for her has grown, just her being near me makes me want her.

I lift her up and carry her to the bed not breaking our kiss, I can hear her chuckle in between our kisses from my sudden movement. I plant her gently on the bed while I'm on top of her giving all of the kisses she deserves, no woman has ever made me feel like this before. I usually never see a woman again after any intercourse. But this woman...I can't keep my hands of off her. I press my body close to her and feel no padding covering her breasts.

I cup her breasts and feel the freedom they have by not having any extra padding on top of them, she smiles as I break our kiss, my lips travel to her neck where I begin to suck on the soft silky skin. I begin to nibble at it which makes her squirm.

"I missed you." I say and continued to kiss at her neck.

"I missed you too Diego." I can feel her smiling, my name leaving her lips only makes me want to do other things for her to say it more.

I take off her cute little top and reveal her breasts in front of me, I've never properly seen them, only the outline from when she was in the shower. But even then the steam took her side and helped cover her up. But here I am face to face with them, I use my hand and cup both of them which makes her smile and pleased.

I bring my lips close to her nipple and begin to suck on them, the sensation gives her goosebumps all over her body.

"Cold?" I pull away and chuckle slightly knowing there's no way she's cold, she's just excited and reviecing pleasure.