𝐈𝐗 • ❝𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐈𝐗|| ❝𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞❞

>𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐒 𝐄 𝐑 𝐄 𝐍 𝐀 • 𝐑 𝐔 𝐒 𝐒 𝐎

"What do you mean? What am I doing here?" Diego rolls his eyes and continues to drink his glass of water.

"Well you don't live here." I put my hands on my hips and stare at him, he comes closer to me narrowing the space between us, i begin to smell the aftershave that is placed onto his body, the smell is captivating almost.

"My love, you'll be seeing a lot more of me, trust me." The words make my body shiver and allow the goosebumps to rise upon the surface of my soft skin. See more of him? Great.

He stands back to witness my reaction and by the looks of it, he's satisfied. He puts his glass of water on the side and walks off. I want to know where he's staying by spying, but I'm frozen and really thirsty.

I grabbed myself a glass of water and gulped it all down, I strolled back to my room and got back into my silky sheets, allowing them to engulf me and give me comfort. Thanks to Diego I couldn't sleep. I had too many questions in my mind that I wanted answers from. I roll my eyes and face the wall, forcing myself to fall into a deep sleep.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

The morning arove and I was still left with questions. I refused to get out of bed, I had nothing to get up for anymore. I'm not part of the mafia anymore, Diego didn't even show up to the training the other day. So what's the point? I throw the duvet over my head forcing me to go back to sleep but there was a fairly large knock at the door.

"Sleeping" I said loud enough for them to hear me, but they didn't. They had the audacity to come into my personal space and stand on my floor.

I release the covers from my head and sit up straight to notice that the individual standing in my room is intact the tall, dark haired Diego.

"What do you want?" I question him rudely, but he's okay to barge in my room. I think not.

"Oh my love, its training did you forget?" He raises a brow and smirks a little, I roll my eyes and fold my arms. Not only did Diego come in my room but Nicolas also welcomed himself in.

"God you too? What do you want?" I ask keeping my arms folded. What is it with these men and pushing themselves into my room?

"I was going to the shops offering to get you something, but while I'm there I'll get some tampons." My brother smiles at his comment and Diego stands their sniggering. Ha ha ha, so funny.