𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 22 - 𝓱𝓲𝓭𝓮

HIHIHI

SUPER RUSHED UPDATE HEH SORRY 

I LOVE U GUYS THO

THANK YOU FOR UR SUPPORT HEEHEE 🥰

Everest's POV

"You're actually doing this?" Connor asked as he handed me my tie.

"Yes."

"Good on you mate," he grinned slapping my shoulder.

"You sure you don't want to come?"

"Nah, I prefer the misses sit through boring conferences," he teased, wiggling his brows.

"Stop it," I scowled, feeling my cheeks heat up.

"How's Beatrice taking it? "he asked.

"She doesn't know, nor does she need to. I'm trying to get this done before the wedding so I can break it off with her."

Connor was silent as I adjusted the tie and fixed the collar of my shirt.

"Ev, the weddings next week."

My head snapped towards him as I stared at him in disbelief.

"No. No, no, the weddings on the 17th of May," I stated, not believing it was already so near.

"It's the 17th of April," Connor said quietly, fiddling with his fingers.

"Shit. No this wasn't- I cannot get married to her! Connor what do I do?"

Connor stared helplessly at me as I ran my fingers through my hair.

Fuck. This wasn't supposed to happen. One week?

"your highness, Miss Hill is waiting," the guard informed.

"Take it easy alright," Connor said, a pointed look on his face.

I hurried out of the palace to the back parking lot.

Third Persons POV

"Do you have all the fil-"

Everest stopped short as his eyes landed on Aspen.

She wore some sort of black clothing under the crème coloured coat that cinched at her waist. Her hair was straightened, now longer than ever. A pair of black Louboutin's covered her feet, adding a solid three inches to her height.  

Everest hadn't seen her hair open in a while.

What was different was that she had done her makeup.

Ever so slightly enhancing her features, Everest was speechless.

And he hated it.

"Have you got the files?" he snapped.

"Yes, yes, gosh who pissed in your porridge this morning?" She rolled her eyes, handing him a folder.

Everest didn't respond, getting into the car.

This was going to be a long three days.

Aspen sighed, leaning back in the cold leather seats of the car. Her heart was beating fast as a feeling of uneasiness settled over her. 

It was a nagging feeling, travelling up from her stomach to blossom in her chest almost suffocating her. She shifted uncomfortably, rolling down the window as a wave of nausea came over her. 

Her brows furrowed in confusion as she spotted a crowd huddled around something on the figure. There seemed to be some sort of panic as people rushed around, some standing frozen and pale.