TIME CHANGES EVERYTHING

Chapter-1

3 years later

VR Mansion
(Aryan's pov)

It's been 3 years since everything has changed. Now this mansion is filled with only fake love ,fake concern and fake people. Every one is so busy in their own world that they don't even bother for other persons whereabouts .Our dear Dadi is always busy with her so called beloved daughter in law Ahana. This girl is a complete drama queen.Infront of Vansh and Dadi she behaves like a perfect woman and behind their back she is a vicious girl.

After abortion of her child Ishani become more reckless. She doesn't give a damn about Angre and her marriage anymore. But they are not divorced. From past 2 years her daily routine is partying drinking and sleeping around.

Angre is always busy with his duty only. Only one thing matters to him is his Boss nothing else. He and Ishani are not divorced yet because of Vansh and our so called family reputation.
My mom and dad is always behind property and money. I don't have a good rapport with any of them

Surprisingly from past 2 years Kabir is missing. No one knows anything about him. It's surprising suddenly he just got vanished. I think may be Vansh did something with him or may be not.

From past 3 years Vansh become more workholic and alcoholic both. He didn't come home early or spend time with the family anymore. He stays silent most of the time. But yes I have to admit it he is a doting husband. Always he fullfill all the demands of his wife. They are wonderful couple in front of the world . But the reality only known by us. They maintains a coordial relationship. Dadi pressurize Vansh alot for give this relationship a chance and seeing Vansh's past few days behaviour I think he is trying to give it a chance. You won't believe last week he surprised her with a grand birthday party. So funny how easily he forget about his love of life

'Riddhima'

Shiver go down my spine whenever I think about Riddhima. Her tear stricken face, her broken eyes still haunts me every night. I wish I had the guts then to come forward and tell the whole world who the real wife of Vansh Rai Singhania is. But I couldn't. That guilt changed me. The girl who can take bullets for saving her husband can't be a deceiver. She can't harm Siya or anyone. She was the angle who got broken brutally by the demons. I hope one day I will meet her and will apologize to her for my all wrong deeds.
I am just waiting for Siya to wake up and tell everyone the whole matter. Because I believe there is more things that we don't konw about. She is still in coma. Hope she will wake up soon

'You just can't do things like this '

'You are over reacting Vansh .'

So much noises. What's going on man. What on the earth make the perfect couple arguing with each other. Let's see.
(Pov ends)

Vansh - You have to understand the situation Ahana. From last 3 months our company is facing loses. And if you going to spend money like this. We will be end up in roads soon.

Ahana- But 50 lakhs is a small amount Vansh.

Dadi comes running from her room after hearing so mush noises.

Dadi - You both stop your this fighting. All you need is sit and talk.

Vansh - Dadi you know about our company's situation right. But she..
( Dadi cuts him in middle)

Dadi- I know everything Vansh. Someone is trying to destroy us. We have to be strong enough to fight back. And Ahana this is the time when your husband need your support. So be his strength not weakness.

Ahana- I will try. (She stomped her foot and left with her shopping bags)

Vansh- This girl don't understand anything.

Dadi - Calm down and go to your room. Right now you have to plan something to get out from this loss. Try to get the upcoming deals. Saying so she left.

Vansh is lying on his bed and thinking about the woman he loved whole heartedly. He miss her big doe eyes, her breath taking smile, the way her small fingers would hold his large palms he miss everything about her. But everytime when her betrayal comes into his mind he would lost it.

No I just can't think about her she is a bloody cheater. Everything was fake her love , concern, care just everything. I loved the wrong girl that's it. May be she is happy right now with her that fucking bastard lover KABIR. I very well know why Kabir suddenly got vanished. He ran away from everything to live with her. I never tried to find them because I snached everything from them. Her identity and his property and job. Let them suffer together. I am happy in my life with Ahana that's it.

Debating with his mind and heart he slept.

London
Rathore Mansion

There is a magnificent room with sky blue and white painted walls. The large windows are closed. The room is well furnished with elegant designs. In the middle of the room there is a king size bed where a couple sleeping while cuddling each other. The man's arm is holding the woman's waist very tightly. And his face is resting in the crook of her neck inhaling her scent. And the woman is sleeping peacefully in his embrace. Suddenly ringing of a phone disturbs their peaceful sleep. Reaching her hand out she got her phone and in sleeping voice she said Hello and suddenly the person behind the phone started shouting.

Where the hell are you Riddhima? Did you just forget about the meeting with William's?

Hearing the voice she jerk open her eyes and cursing under her breath she is about to reply when she suddenly feels wet kisses on her neck. The man sleeping beside her is awake and started his sweet tortures again. Kissing down to her neck he sucks her sensitive spot and his hand on her waist started to getting upwards. He bites and sucks the sensitive spot. She started breathing heavily and let out a small moan. Her one hand is holding the phone and the other hand is moving and gripping his hairs.

What the fuck are you doing man? For God sake Riddhima please control your hormons and come to the office right now.

After Riddhima cut the call she pushed the man from her and getting out from the bed she started venting her anger out.

Riddhima - This is all because of you Sid.
Oh god I am late. I have to hurry up. Today's deal is very important for me I can't get late. For you all this is happening. You just kept going last night.

Sidhath- Oh madam hold on! You also enjoyed every moment of it. The way you screamed and moaned my name whole night says everything.
He winkes and gives her a flying kiss

Her cheeks get flushed remembering about last night. And not wasting a time she hits him with a pillow and rushes to the washroom to get ready. Laughing out loud he throws himself on the bed again.

___________ ___________

Hey my lovely readers. Hope you are gonna support me. It's my first book. Do share your opinions with me and your suggestions about upcoming chapters. Hope you all like the cast also. Enjoy reading.