I Was Never Yours

Chapter-7

After all the chaos Vansh got furious.

Vansh's pov(to himself)

Now Riddhima is crossing her limits. First she snached everything I had, now she is harming my family. Dadi was right. She is a bad omen for this house. Back then she crushed my heart, she tried to kill Sia, and now again she came back to cause  more damage. But I won't let her succeed this time. I need to confront her.

Pov ends

Vansh was searching Riddhima in the mansion. Riddhima was talking to someone on phone. He found her.

"It's pretty good. I want to meet them so arrange a meeting. I will handle the further matter. "

Riddhima turned around and collided with a hard chest.

What the....

She stumbled a little but Vansh hold her by her waist. Her eyes met with the man she loved once. Her Vansh. Her life. Her everything. They are so close to each other after a long period. But this time his touch didn't give her any good feeling.Vansh was lost totally. He came here to confront her but being so closed to her he forgets everything. His heartbeat is getting faster in every second. She felt uncomfortable so she jerked away.

"How dare you to touch me. Stay away and  don't try to come close" 

Riddhima didn't feel well. This closeness is suffocating her.

"You were stumbling that's why I held you. So don't make it a big issue. And I know you enjoyed my touch. Your eyes says a lot".
Vansh said with his husky tone.

"You didn't change a bit. Still a egoistic, self centred man".

"And you love this man sweetheart."

Riddhima loved you Vansh but that day you killed her. Your ego, your revenge ruined her. Now you are seeing Mrs. Riddhima Singh Rathore. And for her you were just a mistake Vansh.

Her every word stabbed him hard. His heart was bleeding.

Mistake?? You are the one who deceived. You broke my heart Riddhima. Because of you my sister is fighting for her life. And you are blaming me. You know what you didn't love me. You are just a gold digger. See now you again trapped a man with your innocent game for money. I am glad I found Ahana.

Riddhima started laughing.

Oh my god Vansh.I can't believe still you are so blind. I thought you have changed
But no, whenever it's comes to me your all senses would vanish. You don't know the truth Vansh. But one day you will face the truth. Then you will gonna regret only.

I know the truth. So don't try to fool me. You can't break me with your these rubbish talks. Money, power these are the things you snached from me. But I have my family beside me. I will rise again.

Wow. So much confidence. But honestly I am really thankful to you.

Why? Asked a confused Vansh

For everything. Name, money , status ad most importantly my husband Sidharth.Because of that day I left this horrible house. I met Sidharth. Who comes to life like an angel.

Hearing Sidharth name Vansh's blood boils. He  got jealous. He pulled her towards him. He can't bare anyone with her. She belongs to him only.

Sidharth Sidharth Sidharth.You are always just ranting one name.Why are  you doing this to me Riddhima. How could you replace us? You told me that you will always love me no matter what So how can you forget it?

He is hurt. His trembling voice, red eyes telling her about his broken state.

Riddhima I came to your life before that Sidharth. So I have right on you first. You loved me first. And people can't forget their first.Our beautiful memories will never let you forget me.

He joined their foreheads. His nose rubbing her sharp nose line. He felt he is in his home again. Her warmth  gave him the peace which he was craving for.

Inhaling a deep breath Riddhima freed herself from him slowly. Her eyes are blank and that fears him.

Vansh you don't have any right on me. I already told you that you were a mistake only nothing more. Ahana is just perfect for you. And you didn't come to my life first. It was Sidharth. I met him when I was 17years old. So I was never yours.

Saying so Riddhima went away leaving a stunned Vansh behind.

What did she meant by that?

_________________________________

So sorry guys for the late update. Actually I was not well. I had fever but not covid thank god. Now I am fine. I will update frequently. So enjoy you reading. The situation is not good at all.  So stay safe and take care of yourself.

And many of you wants to see Sidri in the ending. Let's see what the writer wants. 😉