Tujhe Jeena Hai Mere Bina

Chapter- 15

I love you, these 3 beautiful words are now felt toxic to Vansh. It's hard to see your women with someone else. But when you are at the fault it's harder to survive. Riddhima was the right person for him but their timing was wrong. His heart spells only one name 'Riddhima'. He ignored the beauty of innocent heart to satisfy his own ego. His betrayal cost him so much. Now he lost her. He didn't want to live. He couldn't find a reason too. Sitting in the couch, closing his eyes he imagined her smiling face for the last time. Smiling a little he took the last step. He slitted his wrist. Bearing the pain he was waiting for a peaceful death. May be in next birth she will be his. They will be together.

"Vansh"   he heard her voice. Opening his eye with a jerk he saw her. Tears were flowing from her eyes. And he is the reason. He wanted her to be happy but he ruined it every single time.

Riddhima can't even imagine in her wildest dreams that Vansh could do such foolish things. Ending life? Her Vansh was not that much weak. He was the strongest man. He knew how to hold back his emotions. How to fight back with everything. But the Vansh sitting in front her is different. He is like a living corapse. Seeing his condition she rushed to get a first aid kit. She wonders how can his family overlook his all miseries. For whom he broke her they are not even bit bother for him. She bandaged his wrist. The cut was not much deep. So it will not harm much. Looking at his blank eyes she slapped him hard.

"What the fuck were doing Vansh Rai Singhania. What's wrong with you?"

Vansh's mind was in another place. Seeing the concern, care and a little bit of fear he felt his heart again beating.

"Killing myself."

"And why that?"

"Because I want to."

His answers were rising her anger. Gritting her teeth she asked

"Why you want that."

That's it. Vansh couldn't hold anymore. He cried. Hiding his face in her stomach he weeped like a baby.

"I can't Riddhima. I can't live without you. This life gives me only pain. I am not strong like you. Everyday I dies bit by bit  with my guilt. I want to be free. Please help please."

Riddhima was feeling guilty. May be she went overboard. But she needed to do this for herself. She can't hate him more. You can't unlove someone. You move on with your life for something better. She got what she want. But she can't help Vansh. He himself is the reason for his this state. May be if he trusted her then their story would have been different. Stroking his hairs gently she tried to give him some warmth.

"You have to live. You have your family. Not the selfish one but Siya and Angre. They truly loves you. Siya is hurt with your deeds. But her love for you will never change. Try to love yourself Vansh. Leave all ege, anger try to be happy. Find your peace then you will find yourself."

Vansh snuggled in her more. Her scent was calming him down. He released her from his firm grip and held her hands.

"Can't you forgive me? Is it so hard to give me a chance? Am I that bad? Don't I deserve love?"

Riddhima knew this is a sensitive situation. One wrong move of her will cost a life. Vansh was not in a good state of mind. She needed to comfort him.

"We all deserve love. One day you will also find someone who will make you happy. We loved each other a lot but all the conspiracies, mistrust, betrayals tore our love apart. Now I am in a happy place. I love the right person. And I wish one day you will find your right one. I can't forget your betrayal. It changed my whole existence. It's not possible for me to give you a chance. I am married and he is an amazing partner. I will not let myself be another Vansh. But I will try to forgive you.
And if you loved me for one day them promise me you will not harm yourself."

Vansh listened her every words calmly. His heart is not ready to accept the fact that she is not his anymore. But now seeing the concern in her eyes he wanted to live for her. He will fight for her love till his last breath.

"Promise"

________________

In the office

"I think we should finish everything soon. The longer the delay, the greater the danger."

"Yes bhai Ariah is right. Bhabhi's life is still in danger. And if she comes to know the truth from someone else, then things will get worse."

"Lying and hiding everything from her we are doing wrong. We are playing with her emotions. She has the right to know about her past."

Sidharth was in dilemma. His mind and heart are at conflict. After so many years they are living thier dream life. He doesn't want to effect it with their past. But he knows whatever happens she will be with him. A mere memory lose will not separate them this time. He will not let it happen.

___________________

At night

After a long soothing shower Riddhima felt relaxed. While applying moisturizer she was thinking today's event. Vansh's not so good stunt mentally exhausted her.
Sid was watching her through the mirror. She seems somewhere lost.  Keeping aside his laptop he stood behind her.

"Kya soch rahi ho"

Sid's voice took her out from her not so good thinking zone. He slided her hairs and rested her chin on her shoulder.

"See the mirror wifey. The most handsome man."

Riddhima frowned and turned to him.

"Ha aur main chudail hoon."

"No you are a vampire who sucks her wonderful hubbies blood."

He said and bite her nose.

"Wow then today you will sleep in couch."

Riddhima smirked looking at his pale face.

"No no no come we will sleep together. Don't do this with me. I am a kid."

He said with puppy face. Riddhima was awed. His cute antics always lite her mood.

"Come my big baby."

Pulling his cheeks she settled with him on the bed.

There was a peaceful silence. Only their sounds of heartbeats are there.

"You will never leave me right? "

Riddhima was taken a back by his question. She made him look at her. His eyes were having fear of losing her. Kissing his forehead she pulled him closer.

"You are the reason of my existence. How can I live without you."

"If  faith is not in our side then? "

"I don't know why suddenly you are asking this things. I love you. I will fight with destiny if it 's needed. It's forever Sid."

Hearing her words he felt relaxed. Today his discussion with David and Ariah made him little afraid. Now seeing the confidence and unconditional love for him his all tensions fled away.

"I love you alot. And trust me I will never do anything which will hurt you."

"I know."

Pecking his lips she rest her head on his chest the hugged him tight. Sid smiled with satisfaction. Giving her a forehead kiss he closed his eyes and slept peacefully.

________________________

Do vote and comments.

What you all think will happen next?