I Want Her Back

Chapter-5

After talking to Ariah for a while Riddhima stand in a corner. She was checking her schedule for tomorrow. When suddenly she saw dadi and chachi were coming towards her. She loved dadi with all her heart so seeing hatred and disgust in her eyes still bothers her.

D- So you come here once again to snatch our peace? Why can't you just leave us alone Riddhima. Everything is going right but you ruined all thing.

R- Watch your tone. This is not the way to talk to the owner. If you ever talk to me like that the concequenses will not be good. And it's Mrs. Rathore for everyone here.
She walked out from there.Dadi's eye get widned. Riddhima's cold tone and firing eyes scared her.

Riddhima

I needed some fresh air so I came to the poolside. Thankfully no one is here. I was thinking about all the incidents. Suddenly someone back hugged me.

S- Are you okay ?
It was sid my shining armour. I turned and nodded positively.

S- They are toxic people Ri. Don't get bothered by their acts and talks.

R- I am okay Sid. I just can't believe they are still so blind.

S- They are full of negative energy only. Irritating, egoistic people. Don't worry They are already ruined. Just some more time and they will be seeing the hell.

I hugged Sid and burried my face in his crook of neck. He is smelling so good. I started kissing there. I gazed my teeth on his skin and licked it. Sid's hand is roaming on my waist and pulling me close. Moving up I licked his sharp jawline. I kissed the corner of his mouth and moved away. He frowned and I just smirked seeing marks on his neck. I was about to go but he pinned me to the piller and kissed me. It was hungry and passionate We bite, sucked, fought for the entrance. His one hand cupped by breast and squeezed it. I gasped and he entered in my mouth. Our tongues are thrusting each others. His finger is gazing my hard nipple through the thin material. I moaned in his mouth.We broke the kiss out of breath.

S- I need you Ri right now. I can't control.

R- So what are you waiting for. I am all yours. There is a room let's go there.

I pointed and he carried me. Screaming moaning we made love whole night.

Two people were there who witnessed the whole make out session.

Vansh

When dadi was talking to Riddhima I was listening the conversation. Her cold tone, fearless attitude indicates her changing personality. I saw her going towards the pool area. I followed her.
She was standing alone. I was about to go there but then suddenly that Rathore coming from nowhere and back hugged her. They were making out. Surprisingly it's Riddhima who took the initiative. She never done that with me. It was always me who started first. His hand on her breast they were kissing hungrily. My eyes get blurred with tears. My Riddhima is moaning other man's name. And here I am suffering without her everyday. She can't do that with me. She have to give me the answers. Why she hurted me cheated me why only me? Her heart, her body everything belongs to me. I will snatch her from him by hook or crook.

Ishani

Riddhima. This name is a curse for me. Back then she ruined my life with that bullshit marriage. Now she is with the man I want. When she entered with her all glory it made my eyes popped out from sockets. She introduced herself as the RSR. The middle class, orphan girl owns everything what was ours. She introduced herself as Mrs. Rathore my Sid's wife. How can it possible? There is nothing about it on internet. I thought it was her sick game to get back with bhai. But the dance, the kiss, and the way Sid was looking at her all the time with all love and affection. It made me rethink. I need to impress Sid with my beauty. I know he will fall for me. Nobody can resist Ishani Rai Singhania after all.

Ariah was looking for her bhai and bhabi . They left her alone in the party once again. She suddenly collided with someone. She was about to fall but the person held her tight closed to him. It was Aryan. Ariah jerked away.

Ariah- Can't you see properly?? Need help? Oh why only you all the Rai Singhanias are blind only. All of you need treatment.

Aryan- Excuse me Miss Nanda it's both of ours fault. It's not necessary to shout for every little thing.

Ariah- Little thing? You know how much I am controlling myself? If it is in my hand I will cut down all the Rai Singhanias body and feed them to the dogs.

Aryan know why Ariah is always behaving rudely. She loves her bhabi whole heartedly. So she hates the persons who were behind her misery.

Aryan - Ms. Nanda people change because of their guilt. Try to understand them.
He tugged her hair behind ear and he went away leaving Ariah shocked.

_________________________