I Need To Feel Her Pain

Chapter- 12

In tha hall

Ishani -What spectacle does she want to do by calling everyone here?

Cahchi-Don't know what she will do. Now days I am scared of her. Have you done any new scandal again Ishani?

Ishani- I haven't done anything . Everything is happening because of Bhai. If he didn't get married to that middle class trash then all this wouldn't be happening.

Chachi -Don't call her that. She is a billionaire now and her husband, Sidharth, oh my god such a charming man. If I was single I would definitely hit on him.

Ishani-Have some shame chachi. You have a son of his age.

Chachi - Areeh age ka kya hai mein Madhuri Dixit se kam thori lagti hoon.

Ishani eyed chachi disbelievly.

Riddhima- If your precious talking is over  then pay attention to here.

Dadi- What is it Riddhima. Why we are all here?

Riddhima- From the day we are here my husband is bearing all of your expenses. So from now on you all have to work for us then we will provide you salary or else manage your own needs. I don't want to waste my husband's hard earn money for bullshit people like you.

Ishani- Stop your nonsense Riddhima we will not work and Vansh bhai is there for us so we don't need money.

Ariah- Your Bhai is not giving any penny so don't be in your delusional world.

Dadi- Angrey is she telling right?

Angrey- Yes Dadi. Actually Vansh bhai don't have much money and my security company is not in any good state so..

Riddhima - See this the truth and Ishani watch your tone.If you dare to talk to me like this I will upload your nude pictures then you will not be any good state to comment there  #mysexyself understand?

Ishani was shocked beyond words. She looked horrified. People are already saying so much things to her and if Riddhima again do anything such that she will be finished.So she nodded like a obedient girl and further kept quite.

Riddhima- So Chanchal and Ishani will do the cleaning stuffs. Rudra will be the guard. Angre you will wash the cars and mrs.Raisinghania you are quite old so you will only pluck flowers from the garden. And Aryan is already paying for himself. He clearly told me he will not give anything for anyone of you.

Everyone is nodding like obedient kids. This shade of Riddhima horrifies them. And on the other hand Riddhima was happy to see their helpless faces. She like the devilish effect she have on them.

Vansh- What's the  gathering here for?

Chachi- Vansh see this girl is making us servants. Please do something. How can she do this.

Vansh - What is happening

Riddhima- I am giving them work. If they want to do it then fine if not then I can't waste money for their luxurious life.

Vansh- I will pay you for me and angrey send me the details.

Chachi- See this is our Vansh. He will never let us be servants. Now do your own work Riddhima.

Ariah- Poor illiterate lady he said he will pay for him and Angrey not for you all

Dadi- Vansh how will we survive?

Vansh - Dadi I don't have much money. You all do her work I believe she will pay you enough. 

Riddhima- But Vansh where is your wife. Won't you pay for your beloved?

Her taunting is breaking him but he have to be okay for her.

Vansh- She is not anything to me. Now please excuse me.

Vansh passed by her with Angrey.

Riddhima is stunned by his lack of responses. First he avoided his family then his wife. Something is there in him which she could not understand.
Something different something unusual.

Vansh's study room

Angrey- Boss where were you?

Vansh gave him a cheque and sat on his chair. Leaning backward he closed his eyes and relaxed.

Angrey - 90 crores? Itna paisa kaha se mila aapko? And if you have this much amount why did refuse to pay for them?

Vansh - This is for our new business. I had some diamonds I sold them in legal price. Now we will be free from every danger and sins we had done.

Angrey- But boss your family..

Vansh- They are nothing to me. Only you, Sia and Riddhima are my family. They nothing nothing nothing.

Vansh noded his head vigorously. His breathing was getting fast.

Angrey - Boss are you okay? What happened?

Vansh- Today I saw all the clips of them. They did so horrible things with Riddhima I can't even tell you Angrey. It was so painful so so horrible.

Vansh cried hard. When he saw those torturing videos he felt guilty and useless. His own family was behind his love's life and he didn't do anything to protect her. Even he also tortured her. His ego, his anger, his irrational thoughts ruined his sweetheart.

Angrey - Everything will be fine boss. We will make them suffer. The way they tortured bhabi we will do more horrible things with them.

Vansh - Yes Angrey. You know what  you are always right. Back then also you tried to stop me. But me being a fool didn't listen and committed those sins.You have to torture me also Angrey. I will also pay for my sins only  then I will go back to her.
I need to feel the pain to be her Vansh again.

_____________________________

I know I am really late. Sorry guys. Hope you all like it. And plese give me your suggestions for futher plot.