I Love You

Chapter- 13

David - Bhai our man has brought her here. She is in the back side.

Kabir- Who have you kidnapped now?

Sid- Give him the injection or else he will not shut up.

Saying so he left for his next prey. Reaching at the backside he saw her struggling. He put out the cloth from her mouth and opened her blindfold.

Ahana- Who the hell brought me here?

Sid- Chill dayan it's me. Your ex sautan's new husband.

Ahana- You ?? Why did you kidnap me? Open the ropes damm it if Vansh will got to know this he will kill you.

He burst out laughing.

Sid- No dumbo he will be the happiest  after all I eased his burden. You love to play games right now we will play with you .

Ahana- What wh..what will you do with me ?

Sid- David give her our special treatment. It's her new home so make sure she feels special.

Ahana- Such a two faced person you are. You pretend to be good infront of Riddhima. But if she ever found out your this criminal side trust me she will leave you.

Hearing Ahana's nonsense he harshly grabbed her chin and put a hot rod in her mouth.

Sid- Listen you bitch I will not tolerate your any nonsense. I am not Vansh remember that. And about Riddhima, she will  never leave me. I will not let that happen ever again.
.............................................................

It was a hectic day for Sid. Kabir and Ahana's idiotic actions were getting into his nerves. But killing them is not a good option it will be a easy escape for them. He gets immense pleasure while torturing them.

When he entered in his room all he want to do is sleep. But seeing the fascinating scenario his sleep was gone Here the whole room is decorated with flowers and  candles. He found two slender arms hugging him from back.

Sid- What's the special occasion?

When she was opening his coat from behind her hot breathes were falling on his neck creating havoc inside him. When Riddhima came in the front he was stunned. A red saree, open hair, little make up, with crimson cheeks and the glow on her face she looked stunning. But the vermilion on her forehead and the mangalsutra around her neck took his breathe away. Last time she wared them on their court marriage day and now seeing her again with all this he felt a sudden of emotions.

Riddhima was feeling all shy under his intense gaze. She felt nervous all of a sudden. While chewing her lips she was looking at the floor. She didn't have the courage to look into those intense, deep eyes. Sid pulled out her lips from her teeth and tugged it genty.

Sid- You are looking alluring.  Are you planning to kill me today?...
Saari, sindur , yeh mangalsutra aapke irade kuch thik nahi lag rahe aaj Mrs. Sidharth.

Hearing his comments her cheeks got in a deep shade of red. Unable to control her shyness she hid her face on his chest.
Gliding his cold hands around her waste he held her close.

Riddhima- Stop teasing me. I am already nervous.

Sid- So tell me why my tigress is so nervous?

Looking into his eyes she lost herself. She forgot all the lines she thought to tell him. Whenever she looks into his eyes the waves of strong emotions always felt intimated to her. It's knocks out her every damn sense.

Holding his hands gently she led him to the bed. Sitting there she inhaled a long breathe and poured her heart out to him.

Riddhima- You know I always dreamt of a family. I thought some day my prince charming will come, give me all the love, all care, the family I ever want. But through out my life I felt abandoned. First my own parents left me. With many difficulties I grew up. Then Kabir came. I thought now I will get everything what I want. But he pushed me towards Vansh. A self obsessed, egostic man, who doesn't know how to treat people . But I loved him. There was time when he used to care, love but he never trusted me and eventually we fell apart. He humiliated me in front of everyone, threw me out from his life like a pludge. But then you happened. That day after the accident when I opened my eyes and saw you I never thought this man will be my everything one day. I was afraid that time. You were a stranger for me but the care, concern in your eyes and I felt that I know you from before. There was a sudden pull, a strong emotions I felt towards you. Then you healed me, took care of me, made me strong. You gave me a little family of you and Ariah. I started to smile again, to live a life again. That day when Ariah came to me with our marriage proposal I couldn't able to deny. For the  first time in my life I wanted something for myself. I wanted to call someone mine. We got married. You treats me like I am some freaking Queen and I gave you every rights of a husband. But one thing I was not sure about was love. I never thought I could love again. When you came to India and I was in London I missed you like hell. That was the first time we were away from each other. Every minute was a torture for me. I felt sad, terribly alone then I realised I have fallen in love again.

She was saying whole thing looking on their joining hands. Closing her eyes she finally confessed which his ears wanted to her from a lifetime.

Riddhima- I Love you Sidharth.

When she looked into his eyes she saw tears in them. She thought he don't love her and crying because of his helplessness.

Riddhima- Hey it's ok you don't have to love me. I can understand I will not force...

He silenced her with a kiss. It was gentle, full of love. Sid didn't let her finish those sentences. He was so overwhelmed with her confession he couldn't stop his emotions.

Breaking their kiss he joined their foreheads.

Sid- Kitni bolti ho tum. You don't give me any chance to speak.

Her doe shaped eyes staring at him with immense love and affection.

Sidharth- Mrs. Rathore I love you too. I have always loved you. So don't you dare say that I don't reciprocate your feelings.

Riddhima's happiness got no bound. She latched their lips again. Gliding her tongue inside him she moaned. Sid placed her on his lap and poured his all emotions in that kiss.He waited for this day from so long. Last time when she said those magical words it's was 6 years ago. He know she don't remember anything. But now their present is soo good he also doesn't want to remember their dreadful past.

_________________________________

Finallly...they confessed. But what is the twist in the end? What is the past? Something is missing there...we will find soon 😉

Vote - 400
Comments - 100

Then I will update.💥

Tell me guys how you like the confession. I love to read all  your comments. So do let me know.