It's the RSR Mansion

Chapter- 3

Vansh

After the man left we all are sitting in the hall completely devastated. No one uttered a word. Everyone is miserable. I don't know what to do. VR Industris was my life. I gave my everything to it. Sleepless night, working like a machine I made this company bit my bit by shedding my bloods. Now it's not mine any more. As far as I can remember I don't have any enmity with Rathores. So why they are behind me? Specifically this RSR? Who is this person? I need to know everything.

V- Angre did you find about the RSR?

A- Yes boss. She is the co owner of SR Industries.

V - Wait? She? A girl?

A- Yes boss. She joined SR two years ago. She is a business sherk. She is very young also.No body dares to mess up with her. Rathores were doing really well and after her joining this is like the cherry on cake for them.

V- What's her full name?

A- Not known. She is a very private person. Only some business tycoons of foreign know her personally.

V- Any picture?

A- No boss.

Ishani - It's so strange. She is so rich, young but didn't want any attention?

Aryan- Everyone is not behind glamour and media popularity Ishani. Aryan rolled his eyes.

Ahana- May be she is not beautiful enough? Or may be not sexy??

Dadi- Shut up you two. Who ever she is we will see by ourselves soon.Right now you have to arrange everything for them. They have the power that can ruin us so be polite with them.

I can't take it anymore. I need fresh air. So I walked out from there.
Pov ends

2days later

Ishani was coming down from stairs. She saw there was a woman in the middle of their hall instructing all the new staffs about something. She headed towards her.

I- "What's going on here? And who are you? What are you doing here? "

But the girl totally ignored her and started checking her phone. Ishani got angry. How can anyone ignore the Ishani Rai Singhania.

"Hey you! Give me the damn answers.What are you doing in my house?"

The girl snapped at her.

The girl- Can't you see bitch I am ignoring you. Are you blind or what?

She was taken a back by her behaviour. No one ever talked to her like that. She got furious.

I- Shut up. You can't talk to me like that.

She screamed so loudly that everyone came to the hall to see what's the problem.

Girl- Don't shout. What do you want? Money? So this is your begging process? Too bad. Ask politely then I will give.

Everyone was stunned. No one ever treated Ishani this way. And this girl came here from nowhere and started talking to like her shit.

I - How dare you to speak to me like that. Do you know who I am. She asked furiously. She was ready to pull that girls hair out.

And do you know who she is?

There comes a masculine voice. Everyone turned their attention to the entrance.They saw there was a devilishly handsome man in blue suit coming through the entrance door.