Ishani your time is over

Next day

Riddhima and Sidharth are doing workout together in the lawn. Riddhima is wearing black spots bra and shorts while Sid is wearing blue vest and shorts.

"It's too much. I can't do more." Riddhima lay on the ground panting heavily.

"You give up so quickly. Come on babe you need to gain more stamina. You are so weak". Sid said doing his push ups.

Hearing the weak word Riddhima stood up and sit on his back and started pulling his hair.

"Aa Ri get off from me. Aa it's paining stop it. "

"What did you just say? I am weak na? Now bear my weakness hubby." She started pulling it with more force.

"Aa no no you are very strong. I am really sorry. Get up from me please or my all hairs will be come out. Then people will say that your husband is a bald man."

Hearing this Riddhima stopped and laughed out loudly. Her husband's funny talks always makes her smile in every situation. She got up from him and pulled his cheek.

"Aww hubby why you are so cute I can't even get angry on you."

"You are very lucky Ri that you found me". He winked and hugged her.But she pushed him
"Eww Sid leave me. You are stinking. Go get a shower. "

"You two again left me yesterday". They looked behind and found a fuming Ariah

"We actually got some work and it's so important that we forgot to inform you". Riddhima said with guilt. Ariah is here in this hell only for her. So it's her duty to take care of her but she was engrossed in her own pleasure.

Sensing the guilt in her voice Ariah smiled. "It's ok bhabi. I am kidding. But I think I need to find a boyfriend very first. Seeing your romance all the day I also want it."

She and Riddhima laughed. Suddenly something caught Ariah's eyes and she nudged Riddhima.

"What?" Riddhima asked controlling her laugh. She saw Ariah's frowning face.

"Look at that bitch". She pointed in a direction. Following her gaze Riddhima saw Ishani was standing there and drooling on a shirtless Sidharth. Riddhima's blood boiled.

"She is smitten by him from the first day. I heard her yesterday telling  her brother how much she love Sid and want him as her life partner. She was so..."

"You have all the photos of her right?? Sent them to media. I want to see it on news channels and all over the internet in 1 hour."

Saying so she marched towards Sid like a ragging bull. He was pouring water on himself. She pulled him down by holding his neck and dashed her lips on his. He was little shocked first. He know she didn't like to get intimate when they are stinky. But he kissed her back happily. The kiss was different. It was demanding, more passionate. Riddhima's hands were moving down from his hard chest to her abs. She was feeling him. Her soft fingertips made him crazy. He was about to deepened the kiss but she moved back and hugged him. From the corner of her eyes she saw a heartbroken Ishani. She laughed mentaly.

1 hour later

Vansh was sitting with his whole family. They were discussing about random things. But his eyes were fixed on Riddhima who is busy doing something in her laptop. Riddhima was wearing white shorts and blue tank top. Vansh was looking at her toned legs. He never saw her in these type of clothes. He badly wants to talk to her but he couldn't get a chance. Sid and Ariah are always beside her. It was very difficult for him to control himself. But he is waiting for the right time.

"Boss. Boss"

Angre's calling brought him back from his thoughts. He saw Angre is sweating profusely. It made him tensed.

"What happened Angrey? Everything is alright?"

Angrey didn't answer anything. He just turned on the TV and open the news channel.

Ishani Rai Singhania the sister of once powerful businessman Vansh Rai Singhania is having extra martial affairs with different men.

All the Rai Singhanias are numb to react.
The reporters are saying bullshit about Ishani. Her intimate pictures with different men are all over internet. Ishani's reputation, character their family reputation all are ruined. Other hand Riddhima and Ariah are enjoying the whole show.

"Good job". Riddhima whispered and patted Ariah's back.

"Anything for you". She said beeming happily.

Ariah had collected these pictures long back. She was so furious that she used all her contacts in India from London for spying behind them. Riddhima didn't wanted to malign any woman's character so she held her back from giving it to media. But poor Ishani dared to look at her husband. So she has to pay for it.

"Vansh. Please do something. Find out who did this and make sure that the person will pay for it". Dadi said with determination eyeing Riddhima.

Vansh didn't utter a word. He know he can't do anything. Right now he is useless and powerless.

Ariah laughed out loud hearing dadi's nonsense talks. She can't believe that woman is so naive. Useless people are talking to punish the RSR. Everyone glared her.

"But first of all we have to find Ishani. She is not in the house". Saying so Vansh is about to call her but then she saw a devasted Ishani at the door. He ran and hugged her tightly.

"Everything is finished bhai. I can't show my face to anyone". Ishani burst out crying in Vansh arms.

"Everything will be fine Ishani. Stop crying stop crying". The helplessness in Vansh's voice is evident. Ishani jerked way marched towards Riddhima.

"You have done this right? How dare you to do that. Cheap, gold digger, characterless woman. First you trapped my bhai. Now you sleeping with Sidharth because of his wealth."

Thud. Riddhima slapped Ishani.
" Dare you uttered those words again. It's you who have affairs not me. I am a married woman so I can sleep with my husband I can kiss him, make out with him wherever I want.  And yes I have done it. People need to see the truth. Listen bitch you dared to eye my Sidharth. So you had to pay for it. If you rise your voice against me one more time I will throw you out from my house and nobody can do anything.Now enjoy."

Everyone is staring at Riddhima like she is some alien. Her words, attitude, cold tone stunned Vansh.

Sid was in his room. Hearing all shout and noises he came down and witnessed his wife's possessive sight. When she say My Sidharth he smiled brightly. He was in cloud nine. He wants to tell her about his feelings, how much he loves her. But he knows Riddhima will freak out. She needs more time and he will give her that.

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. It's means alot. I will try to update regularly. And do mention in the comments whom you want to see with Riddhima in the end. Enjoy reading.