Pyar Ka Dard

Chapter-14

Finally Riddhima has found her true love,  the man of her dreams, the shining armour of her life. She is no longer alone. She has a wonderful family. It's the life she always dreamt of.
On the other hand it's a complete different story for Vansh. Sitting alone in his room holding her picture close to his heart he is trying to find his solace. The whole room is dark just like his dreadful life. He himself has pushed her away, his life, his light, his Riddhima. His demons killed her soulful love. He is paying the price of his sins.

"Vansh". Here comes his hideous family. They will not allow him to grief in peace.

'It's midnight.Ahana is still not in home and here you are sitting like this. Be a little responsible and find her.'

Vansh didn't bother to answer his dadi. Clutching her picture more tightly he ignored her.

But what happened later it's provoked his inner demons. Dadi snatched the picture and threw it on the ground. The broken pieces reflecting his broken heart. He jumped off and choked her. His red eyes and shaking hands showing his devil side.

'How dare you do that.' 

He pressed his hand more tightly around her neck. Dadi was trying to free herself. She couldn't breathe. Her whole body was begging for oxygen. She was in the verge of losing her life when Vansh left her.

'Get out if you want to live.'

Vansh threw her out of his room.
He lifted the picture. The broken glasses pierced his skins. But the blood and the pain didn't effect him. He again clutched it close to his heart. Sitting in a corner he was recalling the good old days of him and his wife Riddhima again.
________________

In the morning

Riddhima is in the kitchen. Sid love to eat her handmade foods. She believes the road to a man's heart is through his stomach.So today she wants to make special breakfast for him after their special night. Last night was the best night of her life. Their confession changed the dynamics of her life completely. Today she is more happy, more in love. Making his favourite dish she set the table. Chanchal, Ishani and dadi was there eating. Vansh came there to have his breakfast. Basically he was there to watch Riddhima. After so many years he was watching her in a wife attire. Today he get the vibe of Mrs. Riddhima Vansh Rai Singhania.With the  Vermilion and mangalsutra she is the true essence of beauty.

'Riddhima.. Riddhima.'
And here comes the man he lost her to.

Seeing Sid with a tie she chuckled. The man who handles a billion dollars company can't tie a tie knot. She took it from him and started to tie it while Sid was doing his favourite work, adoring his little wife. He slide his hand around his bare waste and pulled her more close. When his rough fingers traced her bare skin her breathe hitched. His every touch send ripples to her body. Just by his touch he make her forget the rest of the world.

' Ho gaya.'  
She said slowly. With quite difficulties she tied the knot. Sid smirked seeing the effect he has on her.

'So what's in the menu?'

'Your favourite'.
Seeing his favourite Aloo ka paratha his eyes sparkled. Putting it in his mouth he moaned with the taste.

'You make the best paratha my jaan'. 
His compliment made her heart flutter. He pulled a chair and made her sit beside him. Taking a piece of paratha he held it front of her mouth.

'Saath khane se pyar barta hai.'
  Saying so he flashed his beautiful smile and fed her. Riddhima had tears in her eyes. This little things made her fall for him more. She can't imagine what would happened if she not met him.

"Now have to leave. Ariah had already called so many times. I will gonna miss you so much. "

"Then come early we will spend some time. I will complete my work soon."
She caressed his cheek and gazed him lovingly.

Sid joined their lips. It was a tender one. Breaking it Riddhima traced her thumb on his lower swollen lip.

"I love you". She said and blushed. He smiled seeing her shyness.

"I love you too". Giving a loving kiss on her forehead he left.

"Shameless people". Dadi said it in a low voice but Riddhima heard it.

"Mrs. Indrani. I kissed my husband and there is nothing to shame about. But yah how could you know. People like you all only knows how to do dreadful things. Love and all is not your cup of tea . You all better do your own works rather than commenting on your masters love life."

Ishani was fuming in jealousy. Riddhima is  living the life she wants. The worthless, gold digger managed to trap another man. She can't understand how can people like that orphan but not her and it's getting into her nerves.

With all the drama Vansh lost his appetite. Seeing them is a torture for him. Now witnessing there more lovey dovey moments he recalled the time when she used to cook for him. But he never openly gave her compliments. Now he regret every moment. It's breaking him sitting there watching the love his life admiring someone else, cooking for someone else, kissing someone else and most saddest thing ,loving someone else not him.

Riddhima was passing by Vansh's room. She saw the door little open. She was leaving but she stopped. She felt something is wrong. Hesitating a bit she opened the door and entered in the room. But the unpleasant sight of the room made her shoked to the core.

_________________________________

Riddhu ne aisa kya dekh liya? 🤔

This is for today. Hope you like it.

tishag8104 I fulfilled your demand. Do tell me you like it or not. 😊

I am quite happy with the response of last chapter. I will try to update 3 or 4 chapters in a week.

Votes-200
Comments- 150

Itna kar dena 🥺

Bye....