Get to know them

Hope POV
-Hi, I am Hope Mikaelson. Daughter of Hayley Marshall and "The Great Evil" Klaus Mikaelson. I go to the Salvatore boarding school "for the young and gifted". I'm not really a social person so when I do talk to people it's just my friends and family. My best friends Josie is who I talk to most. I have had a crush  on Josie since I was 14. Over the years I have tried to get over the feelings of what I thought was just a little crush but it just wouldn't stop growing. I have a boyfriend now, Landon Kirby. Landon is a really sweet guy and is overall a great boyfriend. I guess I'm just to afraid to except the fact that I'm only with him to get over the only person my heart wants. Josie.

Josie POV
-I am Josie Saltzman, loved by all. Forever living in my sisters shadow. My dad, Alaric, is the headmaster to the Salvatore boarding school and my mom Caroline Forbes-Salvatore traveling the world on recruit missions for more young supernaturals. The things I love most are my friends, parents and my twin sister Lizzie. But who I love most is my best friend Hope Mikaelson. To me she is the most beautiful and amazing person in all existence. I have had a crush on her since I was 12. It never died down but I know these feelings are one sided, so I tried and am still trying to get over these feelings that never seemed to go away. I even got with my now ex, Penelope Park to get over Hope. It never worked. All I want is to wake up in hopes arms every morning and I can't get over the fact that it will never happen, forever living in my dreams.