No one can resist the Mikaelson charm for long

Hope POV

I just finished my last period and I'm heading to my room. I've never been this nervous to hang out with Josie, so I decide to call my mom to kinda ease my nerves. "Hey sweetie what's up?" she asks after she answers. I respond with "Hey mom nothing really what are you up to?". I know I sounded nervous, I was trying not to be. "You sound nervous, are you ok?" No. No, I'm not. I didn't say that, but instead I said "Yea I'm just a little nervous to hang out with Josie tonight, but I'm also really exited". "Why are you nervous? Do you still like her?" She asks. I wanted to say no, I'm in love with her. "Yes just a little bit I'm just trying not to be a nervous wreck" I say, with a little chuckle. "Don't be sweetheart. I'm sure she will love whatever you have planned" she reassures me, but I can't help but ask myself "will she?". Just then my father walked in the room with my mom. "Yes love I'm afraid I have to agree with your mother, no one can resist the Mikaelson charm for long" he tells me, with his thick British accent. I wasn't even with them and I could quite literally hear the smirk in his voice. "Thanks guys, I gotta go she'll be here in a little bit" I say to them, gratefully. When I hung up I immediately started cleaning my room. It wasn't dirty really just a few clothes here and there. It's 7:55 so she'll be here in a few minutes I grabbed my lap top and sat down on my bed and waited for her.

Josie POV

After I was done with all my classes I went to my room to get ready. I walked in and Lizzie wasn't there yet so I decided I didn't really need her help getting ready since it isn't like a date or anything. I put on a plain yellow shirt and a pair of black leggings. By the time I was done I still had 30 minutes to do whatever. Just then Lizzie walked in. "Hey Jo what are you dressed up for?" she asks, face full of curiosity. I don't really want to tell her because she'll just start to tease me, but I can't lie to her. "Just gonna go hang out with Hope" I say very bluntly, as if it isn't effecting me at all. I mentally prepared myself for the snarky comments that are soon to come. "WHY DIDN'T YOU ASK ME TO HELP YOU GET READY?"  she asks very loudly. "Because it's not a date, Lizzie" i tell her, with a hint of sadness in my voice. as much as it hurts me to say that, it's the truth. "Yea, yea, whatever. Have fun with the tribrid" she says. I really expected her to say mean stuff but I guess I was lucky today. It's now 7:55 and I'm a lot more nervous than I already was. I stand out side of hopes room for a minute or so then finally gain the courage to knock on her door. I feel my hands start to sweat, so I wipe them off on the back of my pants. A few moments later she opens the door and says "Hey, Jo, come in". "So....what movies are we gonna watch?" I ask as each of us take a seat on the bed. I tried to sound like I wasn't nervous at all but I think she notices it.

Hope POV

"So....what movies are we gonna watch?" she asks, with the most adorable little smile. "I was kinda hoping that you would chose ?" I say kinda like a question. She gives me a little nod, as we get comfortable, leaving a reasonable amount of space between us. I grab the bag of snacks and and start eating a bag of Doritos. I don't what if it's just me, but it seems like Josie is... nervous ? I don't say anything about it. Since the beginning of the movie, we've both been absentmindedly getting closer. We're now halfway through the movie and Jo has her head on my chest and an arm over my stomach. One of my arms is on her back and the other is comfortably laying on the bed. The movie is just about over, and I notice that Josie is asleep so I close the laptop and put it on my nightstand. I grab the cover and put it over the both of us. I'm not tired so I just lay there thinking about all the things I love about Josie. At some point I start to observe her beautiful face. I've never noticed how gorgeous she is when she sleeps. I whispered to her after a while. H: "You, Josette Saltzman, are the most beautiful person in the entire universe" I whisper to myself. I fell asleep after that.