Only because the cast is hot

2 days later

Hope POV

Jo: "Leave me alone"

Hope: "What did I do?"

Jo: "Hope, Go away"

Hope: "Why?"

Jo: "Because I said so"

Hope: "Why'd you say so?"

Jo: "You're an asshole"

Hope: "I didn't wake you up and push you off of me, did I? No. So maybe you're the asshole"

Jo: "Just because I don't want you on me doesn't mean I'm an asshole"

Hope: "You're right, but you could've asked me to move, and you yelling at me to leave you alone and go away makes you an asshole"

Jo: "Fuck you"

Hope: "Actually, forget I said all of that. I'll be back"

I kiss her on her cheek and leave the room. I don't know why I didn't smell it at first but, she's on her period. It all makes sense now. I mean, she could've just told me. I run to the store to get her chocolate and for some reason she likes orange juice - even tho apple juice is better - so I grab that too. When I get back to the school I go to our room. Josie has her whole body under the cover and she's laying on her stomach. I sit next to her on the bed and gently pull the cover down. She looks at me for 1 second then closes her eyes.

Hope: "I got you stuff, baby"

She doesn't open her eyes or respond, but puts her hand out.

Hope: "On one condition. You have to give me a kiss"

She stares at me for about 45 seconds before she sits up and gives me a peck.

Hope: "I refuse to except that"

Jo: "It was a kiss. We made a deal, so give me it"

Hope: "I said a kiss, that was not a kiss"

She leans in and gives me an actual kiss. I hand her the bag and she starts eating. After she's done she lays back down and pulls me with her, so she's on me

Hope: "Are you cramping?"

Jo: "Yes"

I reposition us so that I can rub her stomach and cuddle her at the same time. I feel my phone vibrate so I grab it out of my pocket and look at the message.

~Message~

Lizzie: "Are you guys gonna come get them or do we drop them off?"

~Real life~

Hope: "Lizzie wants to know if she should drop them off"

Jo: "Sure"

~Message~

Hope: "You can bring them. Just come in"