I like you too

Josie POV

SHE JUST KISSED ME! DID SHE REALLY JUST KISS ME? Omg I'm freaking out right now!
After a hour of being in shock I finally fell asleep.

Hope POV

I woke up before Josie I decided to go use the bathroom. When I came back Jo was sitting on the bed.
Hope: "Goodmorning jo, how'd you sleep?"

Jo: "Uh, good, I guess"

Hope: "Are you ok?"

Jo: "Yea I uh...I gotta go"

Before I could even say anything she left the room. Did I do something wrong? The only thing I did to make her do that is.....damnit. I kissed her. She must've been awake. I layed back down and went to sleep. This is gonna be a very hard day for me.

Josie POV

I went back to my room and seen Lizzie.

Lizzie: "Hey, Jo, are you ok?"

Jo: "Uh...no. Last night Penelope tried to hurt me an-"

Lizzie: "I AM GONNA KILL HER"

Jo: "LIZZIE WAIT, let me finish."

She turned back around and sat on my bed next to me.

Jo: "She tried to hurt me, but Hope came and stopped her. Hope was gonna kill her. I told her that Penelope deserves it, but I can't let her kill for me. So we went back to her room and went to sleep. I fell asleep first but I woke up to hope.......kissing me. Now I don't know what to do"

Lizzie: "GO BACK TO HOPE. NOW"

Lizzie pushed me out of the room, and shut the door. I walked to hopes room and stood there for a while. I didn't think I needed to knock so I walked in. I saw Hope asleep. I walked up to the bed and sat down on the edge. I just sat there until she woke up.

Hope POV

When I woke up I saw Josie on the edge of the bed. I panicked and jumped up.

Jo: "Hey, it's ok. It's just me"

Hope: "Um, what are you doing here?"

Jo: "We need to talk.....about last night"

Hope: "I thought we already did"

Jo: "Not that"

Hope: "Then what else is there to talk about?"

Jo: "When you, um....kissed me"

Hope: "Oh.....I'm sorry about th-"

Jo: "Did you mean it?"

Hope: "......."

Jo: "Hope, I need to know if you meant it"

Hope: "Yes"

Jo: "Do you like me?"

Hope: "Jo I-"

Jo: "Hope stop....just please answer the question"

Hope: "Yes"

as soon as I aswered, there was a knock at the door. Ironically, it's the only person I hoped it wasn't

Hope: "Landon, what's up?"

Landon: "Just came to check on you. Are you busy?"

Hope: "Yes, I'll come to you later"

I shut the door. I turned to Josie who was just staring at me. I didn't say anything. All of a sudden Josie walked up to me and hugged me.

Josie POV

"I like you too" I tell her. Hope just smiled and hugged me again. This hug was shorter.

Jo: "Do you wanna go get food?"

Hope: "Yea, just let me get ready and I'll come to your room"

Hope POV

After Josie left I got ready and went to Landons room. I knocked and about 10 seconds later he opened the door.

Landon: "Hey, Hope. Come in"

Hope: "Hey.....I came because we need to talk"

Landon: "Oh, ok. About what?"

Hope: "We um........we have to break up"

Landon: "WHAT? WHY?"

Hope: "I like someone else. I am so sorry Landon but I have to go"

After I left landons room I went to Josies. We decided to get food at the mystic grill. While we were eating our food we were talking about random things like we usually do. When we were done neither of us wanted to go back to school yet, so we went for a walk in the woods.

Josie POV

"What does it feel like to run as a wolf" I ask her. It looks like she's really thinking about it. After a few minutes she says "I can't explain it, but it makes me feel...free". We walked in a comfortable silence. I felt Hope's hand grab mine and interlock our fingers. I smiled at her, but I couldn't tear my eyes away. "You're staring, Jo" she says without looking at me. "N-no I wasn't" I stutter. "Oh, really?" she asks, before she stops walking to face me. I couldn't help but stare into her beautiful ocean eyes. With a chuckle, she says "Well, if you weren't, then you definitely are now". I blushed and looked away, then said "I'm sorry, I can't help it".

Hope POV

I grabbed her face and made her look at me. I leaned in slightly. "Can I?" I ask softly. "Mhm" she hums, as a form of consent. I carefully place my lips on hers. The kiss was long and passionate. When the need for air became to much, I pulled away. "Jo?" I say, shyly. "Yea?" she responds, just as shy. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I ask, anxiety like we're little kids. She gives me a short, yet loving kiss, then says "Yes. I would love to be your girlfriend". We eventually made our way back to my room, and fell asleep.