Act like it

Hope POV

I wake up to Josie sleeping on me. It's dark but the moonlight is coming through the window, so I can see her face. I don't wanna wake her but I also don't want her to be uncomfortable, so I put my arms under her and slowly stand up. I gently lay her down on the bed then take off my shoes and lay next to her. I'm staring at the ceiling just thinking. The bed starts moving so I turn my head and look at Jo. She's now facing me with her eyes open.

Hope: "Hey, sleepyhead. Remember me?"

Jo: "Yes"

Hope: "Good"

I turn my head back and close you eyes. A few minutes later I feel her start straddling me. I open my eyes

Hope: "Whatcha doin?"

Jo: "Nothing"

Hope: "Nothing at all?"

Jo: "Nope"

Hope: "We'll since your doing nothing, you should go shower. There's dried blood all over you"

Jo: "You have to shower with me because it's on you too"

Hope: "Let's go then"

We go to the bathroom and I turn the water on, letting it warm up. When it is I turn around and automatically stop when I see Jo naked. I've seen her naked more times than I can count, but her body never ceases to amaze me. She looks a little nervous and I know she gets a little self conscious sometimes so, I grab her waist and tell her she's beautiful then kiss her cheek. I start taking my clothes off while she's staring at me. I make eye contact with her, adding more to the sexual tension. Once all my clothes are off I step in the shower, with her following. I step under the water and grab the soap. I wash all over myself except my back. I turn around and silently ask her to wash it for me. She grabs the soap out of my hand and I turn around, letting her wash my back. When she's done we switch. I start with her back then snake my arms around her body. I keep going up until my hands are on both of her breasts. She puts her head on my shoulder so I kiss her neck lightly, earning little moans. I let my left hand travel slowly down her body until it's on her lower stomach. I let it sit there for a few minutes then bring it back up and grip her throat, not hard hard but hard enough. I suck on her pulse point leaving a hickey, then one more. I kiss it once more then let her go completely.

Hope: "All clean"

She turns around and flipped me off. I chuckle then get out and dry myself. I put on a sports bra, underwear and shorts then starts changing the sheets.   Jo comes out a minute or so later, but she didn't have clothes so she had a towel wrapped around her. She doesn't say anything so neither do I. After I get the sheets on I sit on the bed. We hear a knock at the door. I look at the time and it's 1:30 am. Josie goes in the bathroom and I put on a shirt then get the door.

Hope: "Lizzie, it's 1 in the morning. What could you possibly need?"

Lizzie: "I need to talk to Josie. Where is she?"

Hope: "Getting dressed"

Lizzie: "Why is there blood on the floor?"

Hope: "We had a little run in with your dad and his crossbow"

I open the door wider and move out of the way so she can come in.

Lizzie: "What do you mean run in?"

Hope: "I mean she literally ran in front of me and got hit"