I will always save you

~1 week later~

Josie POV

I woke up in my bad with Hope right next me, and it's my birthday. I think Lizzie slept in MG's room last night. I went to the bathroom to take a shower, but when I came back Hope was gone. I got sad that she didn't say happy birthday to me before she left.
I walk over to my bed and see a little black bag and a note. I open the bag and see a silver talisman. It's truly beautiful.

Dear Josette,

       I am writing this to tell you that I love you. Well, and happy birthday. I love you more than anything in the entire universe. You are my first thought every morning, and my last every night. I need you more and more every day, it's kinda like an addiction. I guess I'm addicted to your love. No words can explain how much I appreciate you. You fixed me when I broke and are there for me every day. I really hope you believe in yourself as much as I do. Happy birthday, Jo. This is for making quiet things heard.

                  Love,

Hope Mikaelson

When I finished reading the note I was balling my eyes out. These are the happiest tears I have ever cried. I put the talisman around my neck and headed to my first class of the day.

Hope POV

I really hope Josie will like my gift. I had to leave this morning and get ready for my first period, which sadly I don't have with Josie.

After school I went to help set up the party, Lizzie made me promise to. I haven't seen Josie all day and I'm really looking forward to being her date. Landon took the news surprisingly well, he said he didn't really wanna go anyways so I guess that's good. After setting up the party didn't start for about 3 more hours so I went to my room to find my dress and take a nap.

Josie POV

The party just started and I'm nervous. Not because of all the party it's self, but because my date is gonna be Hope. Hope said she'll be here in a few minutes, so I sat down and waited for her. A few minutes later I heard a knock.

Hope: "Wow...um, Josie, you are....stunning"

Jo: "Uh, thank you, Hope you look good to"

Hope: "Not as good as you, but thanks"

I was blushing now, and I can't hide it. We make our way to the party and sit down at a table. "I'm gonna go get a drink want one?" Hope asks, as she gets up. I responded with "Um, yea. Thanks". Just as Hope walked away Penelope walked over to me. "Happy birthday Jojo" she says. "Thanks, but can you go now?" I say, trying not to be too rude. "No, I can't. I actually wanted to ask if you wanted to come to my room with me? You know, for a little...birthday gift" she says with a wicked smirk. "I'm good. Can you please just leave me alone" I ask, with pleading eyes. I don't want to seem rude, I just want her to leave. Penelope laughs. I wonder what's so funny? I give her a confused face and she says "It's funny, because you think you have a choice". Penelope then grabbed my arm and started dragging me out while I was screaming to let me go. When we got to the stairs Hope grabbed Penelope, slamming her against the wall and holding her off the ground by her throat. "l-let m-e go" Penelope stutters out

Hope: "NO. YOU HURT JOSIE, I WILL KILL YOU"

Josie: "Hope, please don't"

Hope: "SHE HURT YOU, WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING HER?"

Josie: "Please calm down. I'm not defending her, she deserves it but I can't let you kill for me. Please just put her down and we can go to your room"

Hope eventually calmed down and let Penelope go. When we got to her room Hope changed in to shorts and a shirt then layed down with her back facing me not saying a word. "Hope, please say something?" I plead, but there was no response. I walked to the side where she was facing and squatted down making her look at me. "Hope, what's wrong?" I ask. "She was hurting you, and you just let her go" Hope says, now sitting up on the bed and still looking at me. "You just let her go like she did nothing wrong" she continues. I can see the tears forming in her eyes. "I didn't say she did nothing wrong. She tried to hurt me, but you saved me and I'm thankful for that" I tell her truthfully. Her eyes soften, and she says "I will always save you. I will always be there for you" I hug her tightly, she instantly hugs me back. We stay like this for what feels like ever but is only a few minutes. We decided to just go to sleep so Hope gave me some clothes change into. When we layed down I put my head on hopes chest. I'm pretty exhausted from earlier, so I doze off quickly.

Hope POV

After Josie fell asleep I started staring at her thinking about her gorgeous she is. How she lightly snores when she sleeps, how her lips are slightly parted and her soft they look. I had the sudden urge to just kiss her. I tried to fight it, but it was to hard to resist. I leaned down and kissed her. Soon after I fell asleep.