Chapter 33

Heyyy!!!

Welcome to another chapter, but before you begin be aware THIS BOOK CONTAINS TRIGGERING MATERIAL SUCH AS SUICIDE, HOMOCIDE, AND RAPE

Anywho....
Please enjoy this chapter, its short but thats becuase its intense lol... but please leave a like, comment, vote and share!!

An hour passes while Eros and I are with Tehera.
Though witty and free spirited, she's very intelligent.

"Tell me about yourself." She says, placing a flower pot in a sunny window.

Taking a feel breath, I do a mini rehearsal of what Im going to tell her. I dont have anxiety, well, not severe anxiety that is, but I still have to prep myself sometimes in order to talk. Mostly when its someome I dont know or if I'm on edge. "Well, I'm named after my great grandma, I'm allergic to rasberries and I used to dream if being a painter." I smile at the memories flooding back of when I would spend hours in my room painting nature and clouds.
That was before vixens wolf died.

That was before the first attack by the man that tried to kill me.

Eros grabs hold of my hands, rubbing back and forth with his thumb. "You okay?" He whispers, and I just nod yes for my response.
He could tell im lying, I'm sure of it, but he could tell I didnt want to talk about it so he didnt pry. Thankfully.

"What about you?" I ask, changing topic.

"Ooh, I'm just a snazzy bundle of fiery joy." She starts, "I love tigers, I have a little tattoo of one on my thigh, see?" She says, lifting ber dress enough to expose the tattoo.
"I hate snakes, theyre freaky. And, not that it matters but I'm Bi and proud." She smiles softly, walking over to a little cage and opening the lid.
She lifts out a small arctic fox with a cast on its front leg, she begins to pet its head softly as she holds it in her arms. "So, Eros..." She pauses, "what did you want again?"

"Anything that will help with her... I dont know what to call them, her episodes maybe?" He says

I explained what happens when I experience one of the episodes. From the vision's, to the fire. Everything.

She purses her lips out as she thinks to herself. Walking around the room, she opens different cabinet's filled with small apothecary jars, collecting a few in hand. "I have three here for you. This one, the purple glass one, will assist with them burst of flames. The blue glass is for your visions, granted UT may not stop them completely, but this will allow you to have control over your body despite being in a trance from the vision's. Last one, is to help your body heal quicker like its supposed to. I assume it hasnt healed due to your hound being overly stressed as well as yourself. You need to relax."

Ha, if only it were that easy.

"Thank you, truly." I respond to her, offering her a warm smile.

Eros huffs softly, "we have to go. Killian mindlinked me. His father wants to meet you."

* * * * *

I grab hold of Eros hand, interlocking our fingers together. "What all did Killian says about his father wanting to meet me?"

"Just that he and his jester are ready to meet you, and that they met Jasmine. He said she almost shit herself but for good reason I suppose."

Damn. I know that may be funny to some but that just makes me more nervous. Jasmine is a tough cookie, if she reacted that way, its clear that they arent pleasant.

After Eros and I are inside the castle, I follow him down one of the long halls where we meet a large rounded door.
Instead of opening the door and walking in, he knocks.

"You may have entry." A familiar male voice said.

But it wasnt Killians voice.

It was a voice I recognize, but I cant exactly place.

As soon as the door opens, Eros ans I walk in. It wasnt even a second later my heart plummets into my stomach.

Killian is standing against one of the far walls while the man from my nightmares is sitting with a smile plastered on his face at a large desk.
The man that stalked me for months and raped me before trying to murder me by hanging me outside my window to make it look like a fucking suicide! The bastard of a man that caused Vixen to force shift so the rope would break, causing her to fall to her death!

And to top it off, my brother Kevan (kay-vin) is kneeling besides the desk!