Chapter 28

Heyyy!!

Another chapter is here and its much longer than the last one!!

I hope you all enjoy this one, its was a bit frustrating to write due to trying to create such a... Controversial place and make it dark yet magical... Idk lol!!

But Anywho...

Please vote, comment, share and give a follow!!!
Thanks and enjoy!!!

I climb into the carraige, sitting as far away from Addox as possible. Eros, climbs in and take the spot besides me, whispering "Killian can sit by Pussy boy."

I chuckle at his remarks as Jasmine takes the other spot besides me, but my attetntion becomes focused on Killian and my father.
"Until we get the schooling situation under control, I ask that you still teach your course online. If you are unable to, let me know. I know you have duties of your own to take care of." My dad said in a low tone to Killian, who simply nodded in agreement before shaking my fathers hand.
Chiming in once more, my father asks, "who is taking care of your business while youre away?"

Killian cleared his throat, "I left...as your daughter calls her, the blonde bimbo bitch in charge. That way Rio feels more secure and will be less likely to rip her head off. I figured we could use this time to get her in control of her hound, no distractions."

My dad laughs, "would if be so bad if Rio lost control and ripped her head off? Her family is nothing but trouble, her mother Courtesy was just as bad if not worse."

Killian followed my father in the pit of laughter for a moment before glancing over at me and smiling, "I wouldn't hold it against her, shws stronger than she realizes."

"She gets that from me." My mother cuts in, her face red with emotion. I could tell she was on the verge of crying again, which made me want to cry all the more.
Killian took that as a sign to climb into the carriage, sighing at the sight of who he has to sit beside.

I waved goodbye to my parents and a few of the pack members that stood watch, feeling my eyes swell from the tears threatening to fall.
All until I saw the witches from the ceremony, watching us in what felt like a menacing way.

"You okay my little demon?" Eros asks me softly, his hand grabbing mine in his.

I look back to see the witches, but they complelty vanished into thin air.
"Those witches give me a bad vibe. Something is off about them. Really off."

"Their witches, they have heavy auras." Killian says, listening in.

Jasmine huffs in annoyance, digging through her purse and pulling out a candy bar. Ripping the wrapper off, shw shoves the candy bar down her throat, practically deep throating ans inhaling the candy.
She looks over at me awkwardly and shrugs, "just becuase I like girls, dosent mean I havent practiced deep throating..."

I giggle at my goofy friend before going back to the heavy and strange topic of the witches. "Its not just theur auras, something about them seems... Evil. Like they have dark intentions. I dont know, I might be overthinking things." Huffing out a frustrated sigh, I slump into the seat, almost becoming one with the sleek maroon fabric.

Wrapping his arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer to him, Eros places a kiss upon the top of my head. Looking down at me, he offers a side smile before replying in a reassuring tone, "I trust your instinct and gut, I admit that I myself find them to be... different, and not in a good way. If I myself or Killian feel something is off, you can trust us that we will take of it." He nods, his eyebrows furrowing with seriousness evident in the creases setting upon his tanned face.