Chapter 34

Heyyyyy allll!!!!

Heres another chapter!!!

But before you read I want to say THANK YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH!!!! I never thought my books would get noticed like they have. My first book has over FOUR MILLION READS!!! I personally dont like that book, I see so many flaws in it and have gotten so much hate towards it that it makes me feel like its not good, but then I see all the comments on this book and how it has over 240,000 reads, making me feel that maybe my books arent too bad seeing as people read my first book and came to read the second... That its not a waste of time... Idk... It just warms my heart so much!!

Anywho, heres another chapter!! Thank you for reading, please leave a comment, vote, share and give a follow for more!!! Enjoyyyyy!!!

As if my brain hit a road-block, I stare at my twin brother with my mouth open like a dying fish.
I have no words, and even if I did, what would I say?

Is he here willingly? Is he being forced to be hete against his will? Wheres his mate?

"All of your questions will be answered in time my child." The monster says behind the desk. His silver hair slicked back, his eyes golden and cold.

Getting angry, I feel Vixen rise within me.
I've got this. She states, taking over.

"You have no room to talk you wrinkly son of a bitch! Youre a monster, a worthless no good waste of space!" Vixen shouts through me.

Lucifer simply chuckles as if my yelling reminded him if a small child throwing a tantrum.
Killian and Eros attempt to get to my side, to what I assume would have been to calm me down... But are lifted in the air and slammed against opposite walls of the office. "Dont think about it you foolish boys." Lucifer spits.

Mates, he hurt our mates!

Vixen growls, and snarls at the man behind the desk.
She shifts within seconds. Her tongue violently licking her snouts and lips as if hinting at Lucifer that he would be her next meal.

"You dont scare me little hound." He starts, "you seem to forget I own the creation of your being. I created the first hound, fucked it and then got my boy over there."

Disgusting...

But he didnt stop there, "I created your ancestors. I own you. I can make you obey me with a snap of my fingers."

Vixen growls. "You will NEVER control me!"

"You seem to forget about your collar. The one you have embedded in your skin. Its there because I planted it there. Every hound has one, that's because when I want you to obey, I attach this leash here to your collar, brainwashing your stupid, weak little hounds brain to act and behave how I please."

Killian force shifts, but his father reslams him against the wall, over and over again. "Kilios, Enough!" Lucifer shouts at Killians hound as he slams him onto the floor, Killians hound wincing softly.

Kilios... Hm...
I need to remember to ask Killian about that.

Lucifer looks over at Killian and laughs. "Hows that kid of yours... Oh... Wait..."

Fuck this bitch!

Lunging towards Lucifer, Vixens body becomes engulfed in flames as she attempts to rip the jugular of the monster before us.
But before she even had the chance, Kevan grabs Vixen by the collar and rips her off of Lucifer, slamming her onto the floor and stands on her neck, choking her.

Lucifer stands up and walks over to Vixen, bending down and staring her in the eyes as she tries to gasp for air. "Does that hurt?"

Vixen growls, despite a lack of oxygen. Kevan looks down upon her with pure disgust on his face. The flames upon Vixens body dont even seem to faze Kevan...

Lucifer snaps twice, Kevan quickly getting off of Vixens throat and getting back into his original position by the desk, kneeling.
"Good pet." Lucifer smiles.

Vixen gets back on all four's, and rushes besides Killians hound who is just staring blankly at her. His breathing shallow and slow.

"You said you wanted to talk! So talk!" Eros shouts at Lucifer who is now settling back into his seat, patting Kevans head like a dog.

Lucifer smiles menacingly before speaking up, "I just wanted to introduce myself to both of your guy's mate. Its quite funny to me, how neither of you could find your own. So instead, you have to share. But I'm sure, she doesnt mind. Shes always been a slut. She was practically begging for it all those years ago."

Turning her head, Vixen snarls, bearing her teeth. Smoke leaving her nose with such force, it reminds me of smoke leaving a trains chimney.

"If you dont stop that snarling, I'll cut his throat." Lucifer threatens, plaing with a small thin blade with one hand, the other hand forcefully yanking Kevans hair and bending his head back, exposing his neck.

Vixen becomes quiet, placing one of her paws upon Killians wolf.

"Im not longer in the mood to talk, leave. Now." Lucifer sighs, almost as if disappointed.

Eros falls from the wall, practically running to Vixen and Killians side. Her looks down at Vixen, "Im going to carry him to our room, you can come with. Tell Rio, its going to be okay, I know its mainly you in control... Not her." He whispers, running one of hus hands through Vixens fur before picking up Killians motionlessness body.

We're safe now. Vixen tells me, allowing me more access to be in control. Vixen stayed partly in control due to being on edge, but she knew I needed to be active now too.

Eros manages to open the door, seeing as how I couldnt without shifting... And I didjt want to shift back yet due to being naked if I did. I dont need anyone roaming around to see my bare naked ass in the hallway. Nope... Dont want that.

Eros places Killian on the bed, then looks over at me. "May be a while until he shifts. His wolf went into 'stationary' mode, where its like a form of being in a coma until his hound is healed. Usually happens when the brain takes a serious beating or injury."

Nodding, I slowly shift back due to not wanting to hurt myself and cry out... Clearly not wanting to disrupt Killians wolf as he heels.

I grab some clothes and underwear and head into the bathroom, pealing my head out an Eros, "can you stay with him until I'm done. I will be fast, I promise. I just need to relax for a second. Clear my head."

Eros smiles softly, "always."

I crack the bathroom door, wanting to leave it slightly open so if need be, I can run to Killian if he needs me.

A quick sigh of relief leaves my diaphragm as I turned ghe handle to the stone shower, warm water pouring out of the shower head. Soft white towles beside the shower on a rack, thankfully. I hate searching for things.

Stepping into the shower, I hum as I roll my shoulders back and crack my neck then fingers and toes. Theres something so satisfying about cracking joints.

I use the soap and yellow razor in the shower. I remember Killian mentioning to me a bit ago that thesse are mine to use.
Hes so thoughtful.

I wash my face quickly due to always getting bursts of anxiety when washing my face...maybe its the fear of not being able to see or the fear of getting soap in my eyes, but I never take more than ten seconds to wash my face.

Rinsing my face, I looked around the shower, my eyes adjusting for a moment.
Then a see words. Letters. And shapes appear on the stone walls of the shower. 'Grok tova aloviva' (made up langauge).

Whispering it, "Grok tova aloviva," I clench my jaw tightly, shutting my eyes with such force as I feel pain radiate throughout my body. My back burning and cracking with such an ache I scream... But not a sound leaves my mouth.

I stumble out of the shower, grabbing a towel with my eyes half open. Looking in the mirror, I gasp...

Black feathered wings, like the wings of a raven....