Chapter 2

Hi!!
I couldn't wait, I so badly wanted to get another chapter out!!
Please know that this story has all rights reserved, and stealing is wrong and will be costly.

Any who... enough of that....
this story does contain strong language and dark themes, as well as.... hot scenes 🥳
Those will begin soon, but I won't say when hehe.

Please enjoy this chapter, vote, comment, share, and give a follow!!!

Enjoy!!

As always, gym was a waste of my time.
I beat everyone when doing laps, thanks to my speed and stamina.
Austin was a crybaby over my win, and I loved it. I loved the fact that I was the fastest, and the strongest. That I came out on top. Again.

"Rio! Hurry up my angel!" Mother yelled, as I was walking up the driveway.

"Mom. I'm right here. Relax." I stated, scrunching my nose at the tight feeling in my stomach.

"I see that. Now go get dressed for dinner, Killian offered to cook for us." She smiled, pushing me up the stairs before adding, "dress nicely."

Huffing a sigh of annoyance, I quickly run upstairs and take a shower.

As soon as I feel the water hit my skin, my mouth falls open as the tightness in my stomach rises.
What the fuck?

Holding my chest as I become a ball, my fingers brushed against my nipples, a small moan slipping out of my mouth.

Now don't get me wrong, I have touched myself. But a moan has never come out. And the fact that my fingers accidentally brushed against my nipples and a moan slipped out... I find that very alarming.

Should I... no... I shouldn't play...

Eh... I'm going to.

Biting my lip softly, I slowly slid my middle finger down between my thighs. Placing my finger tip at my entrance, my toes began to curl from pleasure. Closing my eyes tightly, I thrusted the rest of my finger in, a moan slipping out once more.

Why am I so hot and bothered?

Finishing up, I wash my hair and body with coconut scented wash. Smelling like a beach... I smile softly as I think about the warm sand beneath my feet, the salty air in my lungs and soul... absolutely divine.

Except the sunlight. I hate the sun.

My pasty ass burns quicker than saying the word 'toasted.'

*****

"Now, remember, be nice and respectful. He has been your fathers friend for decades." Mom says as she places a strand of her dark red hair behind her ear, kissing my dad.

As soon as we began walking down the path to my dads friends house, I begin to regret my outfit due to the quick change in temperature as the sky has become cloudy.
Wearing fishnets, black heels, a white lace bodysuit and ripped up black skinny jeans, I shiver as goosebumps rise on my arms.

"Need a jacket?" Kev asks, rolling his eyes as he probably thinks to himself that I'm stupid for wearing so little.

"No. I'm not a little bitch." I laugh, "I saw this outfit on a clothing board of ideas and shouldn't have picked tonight to wear it." I admitted.

"Yeah," he starts, "ya look like a whore."

"You're the whore. I'm a virgin, and how many girls have you had in your bed? Eleven?"