Chapter 24

Hey all.

I'm back.

Sorry for the long wait.

Please enjoy and don't forget to vote, comment, share and give a follow!!

"Want a turkey hotshot?" My mom asks, waving a bowl of mashed potatoes with turkey and gravy in my face.

"I don't know mom. I can't bare the thought of food right now." I admit, sitting on the couch in the living room, covered in a pile of blankets.
Sitting down besides me, she places the bowl on my lap and wraps one of her arms around my shoulders to bring me a bit closer to her.

"I know it's not easy, bad news is never easy. But it's a part of life. Besides, we don't know for sure if that's what truly is wrong with Jasmine in the first place. We need to use this as an eye opener that life is truly a gift, and we shouldn't be greedy with it." She says warmly, her perfume filling my nose with the scent of roses and vanilla.

We spent the next twenty minutes talking about Jasmine, but my mom could tell it was becoming too much to handle for me, so she changed topics.
"I found a witch to cast the blood spell! She can do it tonight, so we're doing the ceremony tonight before dinner. But due to tension in surrounding packs due to rogue problems, it will just be a little party. Maybe like fifty to one hundred wolves. We have to make sure our territory is safe, but I also wanted to do this for you. I know you've been wanting some answers."

I smile softly, "thank you mom. It's just been so hard, being left in this pit of unknown. Without Vixen telling me what's going on, not knowing who my mate is... or mates.... it's hard."

"Mates?" She questions.

My draw dropped slightly, making me look like a fish out of water. As if timing couldn't be more perfect, Killian and Eros was in the door, with low rise basketball shorts and sneakers on. Their chests bare and glistening with sweat.
They each step over to me and place a kiss on my forehead and cheek before walking u to the kitchen to grab something to eat.

"Mates?" My mom questions again, bumping my arm teasingly. She wiggles her eyebrows at me and bites her bottom lip to keep from smiling, even though her smile was beyond visible.
I scoot closer to her, but stuff my face full with a bite of dinner. "ImaybematedtobothKillianandEros." I mumble.

"English." My mom groans.

"ImaybematedtobothKillianandEros."

"What the hell are you saying?" She shouts, causing both Killian and Eros to chuckle in the background.

Eros speaks up, "what she's trying to say is, both Killian and I here, may be referring to you as mom. She got lucky and got not just one sexy beast, but she got the decent one besides me too."

My mom took my hand and began squeezing it while squealing like a mouse. "Holy shit! No way! Imagine how hot the passion is in the bedroom!"

"Mom! Stop!" I shriek, covering my face with embarrassment.

"Oh trust me, there's plenty." Eros teases, Killian laughing deeply in the background as he takes a bite from an apple.

The way his jaw clenches when he bites that Apple.... mmhmmmm.

After an awkward twenty minutes, my dad walks in asking for my moms help with something related to the rogue situation.
He seemed more tense than normal, I guess it's serious.

"It's nothing you need to stress over, so don't think into your dads tension. He has a lot on his plate." Killian says calmly, taking a seat besides me. He grands hold of the fork in my bowl and takes a bite of my food, causing me to stare at him with furrowed brows and my mouth wide open.
He simple looked at me and smiled, "if you don't close your mouth little one, I will gladly fill it for you."

"Nothing will be going in my mouth besides MY dinner." I huff with annoyance, "food thief." I mumble, causing Killian to grab my bowl and sneak an even larger bite.

"Okay but, I want some too." Eros states awkwardly, standing over me like a lost puppy looking for a bone.

"My mom cooks extra for a reason, get your own. Both of you. This is mine." I growl at Killian as he slowly reaches for my fork.

Both men get up and pout while making their way to the kitchen to fix their own bowls, joining me once again on the couch.
Sitting on either side of me, they squish me like a sandwhich.
Although I don't mind it, both of their scents are so comforting and calm my racing thoughts.

It's nice to not have to constantly be in your head every minute, I guess they help me get out of it.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Eros asks, picking up the remote.

"Sure, but nothing sad or scary. I need humor or roman-" I begin, getting cut off by Killian.

"No sappy romance bull crap. I'm not watching that vanilla crap." He says firmly.

"I know just what to pick them." Eros grins a sneaky smile, shuffling through the movies with the remote.
Rather than having a million DVD's, we downloaded movies onto our tv, thus, making it easier to find and making it less messy and cluttered in the pack house.

Eros takes no longer than a minute before choosing a movie, one I couldn't help but laugh at.
"White Chicks' is the best, you can't even deny that."

"Who said I was denying? I quite like this movie, thank you very much." I say the last part sarcastically.

The movie began to play, and I quickly ran to the kitchen to get a second helping of what my mom made for our late lunch, Killian and Eros followed behind because they wanted another helping as well. It's so funny how quickly guys stuff their mouths full of food, just to get more. Even if they regret eating three or more bowls afterwards, they do it again with the next meal following.

Over an hour into the movie, both Killian and Eros had snuck their hands under my blanket. They each rested a hand on my thighs, trailing small circles against my skin with their fingertips.

Growing hot, either from the blanket or from their touch, I felt a surge of hormones run through my body, putting me in a major mood.

Tease them.

Huh? No way, I'm not teasing them. My parents could walk in, hell, anyone could. Most pack members have access to enter the pack house, literally anyone could see.

Do it.

No. I tell myself, fighting with Vixen who is watching the scene unfold in my subconscious.
Catching me off guard, she takes full control for just a split second, moaning softly. Yet, loud enough to get both of their attention.

This is going to be a long rest of the day....