Chapter 37

Hey all!!
This chapter is PURE SMUTTTTT so you have been warned!!

Anywho,

Please enjoy this little chapter,
Please like, comment, share, and follow me for more!! <3

Killian runs his hands slowly over my body, removing my clothes while placing kisses on my bare skin. "Just enjoy the pleasure baby."

I look at him confused, but I wasn't able to stay that way for long due to Eros grabbing my hand and leading me to the middle of the room.

"Tsk. Tsk." Killian started, "brother, you're doing it all wrong."

Eros clenches his jaw when Killian states his 'fault.' "What do you mean?"

"Our little pet, likes it rough." He says deeply, coming up from behind me, grabbing a fist full of my hair and yanking it harshly. My back arches as my breasts bounce at the sudden jerk of my body. Heat rising into my core as my mate shows off his dominance. A soft whimper-like moan escapes my lips as my Master tugs on my hair a bit more, arching me further back to where he's able to slowly lean over me to place a kiss on my lips before whispering, "all I have to do is yank your hair to get you to call me Master hm?"

I almost forgot he could read my mind until now. Makes me almost nervous as to what all he's read from my brain without my knowledge.

Another minute passes, and both Killian and Eros are now naked on either side of me.

Killian turns to me and firmly grabs my jaw, forcing me to make eye contact with him, "I have a question for you."

I didn't even need to reply, he knew I would answer. And even if I didn't answer aloud, he would read my mind and get my answer that way.

"Who do you want to fuck you, and who do you want to suck off?" He asks.

Fuck.
I wet my lips, quickly nibbling on my lip. "Well, Master..." I pause, wanting to tease not only Killian, but also my other mate, Eros as well.
I teasingly stroke one of my fingers down each of their chests and sigh, "how ever will I choose..." I bite my lip even harder as I make my way to the bed and lay back, propping myself up with a single arm as the other trails down my stomach.
"How could I choose between you two? Especially, when I could just..." I stop for a second, watching their eyes become truly fixated on me as I place a finger over my clit which left me gasping for a moment due to the sudden rush of tingles. "When I could just fuck myself instead?" I moan out, dipping a finger inside my heat as I slowly start pumping it inside and out, faster and faster.

Wishing a millisecond, I was on all fours, my ass towards the edge of the bed with Killian standing behind me, Eros kneeling in front of me with his hard on almost pressed against my cheek.
Killian lowers himself to where his lips are by my ear as he growls, "I'm going to fuck you so hard, the thought of my dick will make you throb."

I look up at Eros, who is biting his lip as he strokes himself. "Open that little mouth of yours, my pretty little demon..."

"You forgot a word..." I say.

"And what's that?"

"Whore." I moan out, because as if it was in perfect synchronization, Killian thrust himself inside of my heat while Eros shoved his dick down my throat causing me to gag.

My hands grip Eros' thighs to steady myself and get a better position. But in all honesty, moving at all is so hard, because all I can focus on is the crashing of Killians hips against my ass, and the wet sloshing sounds of deep throating Eros.

As soon as I'd focus too much on Killians movements and the pleasure he was causing to take over my body, Eros would yank on my hair and tell me to get back to work. But as soon as I'd focus on sucking Eros off too much, Killian would smack my ass harshly and tell me I'm being 'too quiet for his liking.
They were both throwing orders at me to take them deeper, and all I could muster out was "mmhmm," or "yes Master" and "yes Sir."

"You're so fucking tight." Killian growls as he continues to fuck me from behind.

"You know," Killian starts, "there's another hole left unoccupied..."

He's talking about my ass... isn't he...

Yes hoe. Yes. He. Is.

I manage to catch my breath while Eros has me stroke his dick with one of my hands while his hands found my breasts and began pinching my hardened nipples. "W-what are you going to do about it? Hm?" I say defiantly, showing my mates than I can be sweet, but I can also be one hell of a brat.

A hear a deep growl behind me when I feel Killian slowly slide the tip of his massive erection inside of my ass. He firmly holds onto my ass with both hands as he hisses, "fucking hell baby."

I start wincing at the pain, but soon begin whimpering from the waves of pleasure as Killian starts fingering me and playing with my clit, all the while Eros shoved his dick back in my mouth.

"Suck it like the good girl you are..." Eros smiles in a sort of "you're mine" kind of way.

I begin swirling my tongue around his tip, my nails digging into his thighs from the intense amount of pleasure and pain radiating through my body which is now trembling as my core begins to tighten uncontrollably.

I begin to whine, begging for my release.

Both Killian and Eros mention how they're about to come, and how we're going to come together at the same time.
Killian thrusts himself inside me again, both his dick in my backside and his fingers in my heat while he groans, "I'm going to fill you up baby."

"Mmhmm." I moan, unable to talk due to Eros thrusting his cock down my throat, drool dripping down my chin.

"You better be a good girl and swallow." Eros says while tugging both nipples harshly.

Just as I feel I'm about to release, the door swings open harshly.

For fucks sake...