Chapter 42

Heyyyy!!!

Here's the next chapter!!! There's only 1 or 2 chapters left y'all!!! Omg!!! I can't believe it!

⚠️ this chapter has some smut!!!

I hope you enjoy this chapter, please vote, comment, share and give a follow!!

Anywho....

ENJOY!!!!!

A while has passed and Jasmine and I were back at the castle. I could tell she was drained but wouldn't admit it, so I suggested that she take a nap so I could take one too. I knew it was the only way to get her to agree.

"Hey, before you leave. Can I ask something?" Jasmine asks, fixing the blankets over her.

"Always, what's up?" I question, not sure what she'd ask me.

"Do you think Nina ever thinks about me?"

Oh Jasmine...

"I'm sure she does. You're the most wonderful person, and the greatest catch she's ever had. She'd be a complete idiot to not realize that and to not think about you." I say, hoping that what I said doesn't make her sad or upset. I have a hard time knowing what to say to Jasmine sometimes because I don't know when her last moment will be and I worry it'll be after I say something wrong.

She simply nods, "I was a great catch."

"Always have been, always will." I say, trying to avoid her thinking about you know what.

*****

Opening the door to my room, I close it softly hoping that I could enjoy some quiet time.
But I was greeted by something so sweet I couldn't help but break the silence by squealing.

"Oh how sweet!" I exclaim, running over to the bed. There are dozens of petals scattered across the bed, and a giant box of chocolates. I open it to see beautiful chocolates with flowers painted on them.
I grab a piece of the delicious treat before me and take a bite, letting out a soft moan-like noise due to its taste.

"So now I have to compete with chocolates hm?" Killians voice catches me of guard, causing me to jump.

"H-hi." I look at him with a smile, noticing he's dressed in black slacks, a black dress shirt with a it's sleeves rolled up, and his shiny black dress shoes. I couldn't help my eyes from trailing down to his hands that are fiddling with something familiar that causes my core to clench.

A leash.
The one he's used on me before.

"Position one." He smirks at me, weaving the leash through his hands.

I freeze, I can't help but stare at the dominant beast that is my mate.

He takes a few steps forward, "don't make me repeat myself little one."

Oh.

"Call him daddy. I'd you don't, I will."

"Yes, Daddy." I say, looking up at him as I get on my knees and place my hands behind my back.

Walking over to me, he looks down and places his thumb under my chin so I look him in the eye. "Good girl." He drags his tongue across his bottom lip before looking in my eyes again with a smirk. "If I take it to far, tell me to stop. But, know that I'm going to fuck you. Hard." He smiles, wrapping a hand around my throat and applying pressure. "Understand?"

"Y-yes, D-Daddy." I gasp, looking up at my mate who's eyes are filled with lust.

He quickly removes my clothes, leaving me in my bra and panties.
He removes something from his pocket before showing me what it is.