Chapter 5

Another chapter!! Whoop whoop!!

This chapter contains sexual content!!!! You have been warned!!

Please leave comments, vote, share and give a follow!!

Thanks!!

Enjoy!!

Getting a phone call from Jasmine, I used that as an excuse to leave Killians office.

Yet part of me wanted to stay.

The way his hand on my thigh sent shivers down my spine.. I began to crave him in the most inappropriate ways imaginable.

"Why you panting so hard girl?" Jasmine asks on the phone.

"Killian. He um.... wow." I mumble through the phone, walking to my car.

"Did y'all get in on?" She teases, dying to get some answers.

"No." I sigh with frustration, "and it makes me upset and I don't even know why! Like... I'm a virgin, have been for over eighteen years, why am I now craving the idea of losing it to my teacher?" I scoff at how stupid I am, let alone the situation I am in.

Jasmine takes a deep breath, "maybe it's just me, but I'm curious to see if he is your mate then. I mean, I don't want to make you sad, but without Vixen, it's just you... and since he still has that hound of his, he may know something you don't."

"Huh." I say, taking in what Jasmine said. "I doubt it, if it's fate... then moon goddess give me a sign."

Jasmine laughs on the other end of the phone, "say that again. Hey girl, my lover is here, talk later?"

"Sure. Stay safe." I smile through the phone.

"Bitch, I can't get pregnant. I'm a lesbian." She laughs before hanging up.

I'm stupid sometimes... and it's proof that I'm just now realizing it.

Climbing into my car, I place the key into the ignition, turning it, hoping to hear my car work.

Screeching...

Not a good sign.

Trying it once more, I rest my head against the steering wheel and cry out, "why me?"

"Are you okay Miss Melkane?" A familiar voice asks.

I look up to see Killian, his green eyes sparkling in the sun.

"No. I'm not. My Oldsmobile won't start." I sigh in frustration, grabbing my bags. "It's an hour walk, a fifteen minute drive. You can see why I'm upset." I bite my lower lip in annoyance of my car being a complete pain in the ass.

"Follow me, I'll give you a ride. I'm on the way anyways. But you know that." He smirks, looking down at me.

Killian stands at what I'm guessing to be six foot two, with my height being five foot five, average in my opinion, he made me feel tiny and petite.
His muscular frame didn't help... but goddess is it sexy.

"T-thats okay, I can walk." I say, grabbing my bag and locking my car up. "I've done it before." I shrug, hoping that I could avoid being in a car alone with the very man that makes me burn inside with a heat hotter than the sun.

"Like hell you will. Either you follow me willingly, or I'll make you. I have no shame in throwing you over my shoulder." He says sternly, a piece of his hair falling against his tanned forehead.

Sighing, I roll my eyes and follow him to his car.

"Holy shit! This is yours?" I gasp out, checking out his car.