Chapter 45

Hey all.

So as many know, I will not be writing a third book. At least not for a long while.
So there will be two more chapters to this book instead, this one and then one more chapter that will be out within a week.

Also, I'd like to say that if anyone here is personally or even in the slightest being affected by the events in Ukraine, Russia, and those surrounding areas, I am here for you. You are not alone, and if you need to talk, feel free to message me or reply here. ❤️ it'll be okay!!

Anywho, thanks for reading. Please leave comments, vote, share and give a follow for more!!

Enjoy 😊

"Killian." I whisper, my sight blurry as I begin to hyperventilate from the sudden panic.
My chest begins to tighten, my hands becoming clammy and cold.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He asks, getting up from his knee. "Do you not want to marry me?"

"Killian." I repeated,my eyes swelling with tears.
The tears fall from my eyes with such urgency that holding them back for even a second would hurt and surely give me a migraine.

Killian immediately went into panic mode as he pulled me to him, quickly wiping my tears and holding me close. "May I have access to your thoughts?"

Nodding my head yes, I begin to sob uncontrollably.
Killian just pulls me close, resting his chin upon the top of my head.

I feel my mate tense, knowing he's seeing what I just saw.

He takes a step back and looks at me, "the only thing you need to be concerned about is our baby and Jasmine. I'm not going anywhere." He says reassuringly as he places a long kiss on my forehead. "That is a promise."

My bottom lip quivers, "w-what are we g-gonna do?"

"I've already got a plan, and I'm going to meet with your dad to discuss it. But, I need you to be as far from the castle as possible. We have to act fast, if your vision was right, we don't have more than an hour and a half at most." He speaks with a demanding tone.

"Where do I go?" I question him.

"Grab your mom and Jasmine, find Maggie and explain what's going on. She will know where to take you. If she asks for any information in particular, just say 'bluebird' okay?" He asks, getting just a nod in response from me.
He goes to leave but quickly turns around and places a kiss on my lips, "I love you. I'll come get you when this is over. I promise." And with those words, he left.

I stand there in the beautiful greenhouse alone, almost frozen for what felt like years but it couldn't have been more than twenty seconds.
But without another thought, I immediately rush to find my mom, which was surprisingly easy seeing as she was just outside the door.

I saw Killian and my dad walking down the hallway, discussing the plan quietly.

My mom grabs my hand, "it's okay. They're strong. They can handle it. Let's go find Jasmine okay? Help her get comfortable."

Agreeing, we wander the castle and find Jasmine in her wheelchair sitting by a potted plant outside of the door leading to the patio.
I sigh, knowing her time to leave is close, but I don't let that stop me. I rush to her side and look at my mom, "grab Maggie, she might be in the kitchen, meet us in my room." I whisper in an urgent tone.

I look at Jasmine and she slowly looks up at me, "we have to leave." I say without explaining anything, but she didn't fight me on it.
She just sat there with her hands on her lap as I rushed, pushing her to my room where I locked the door behind us.