Chapter 4

Hey all!!

So I'm going to be honest...

Idk if I like this chapter...

Let me know what you think, part of me wants the story to go in a different direction. But I'm not sure.

This chapter contains sexual scenes!!!

Leave comments, vote, share and give a follow!! Next update will be on 4/24/20

Thanks!!

Enjoy!!

Calling Jasmine, I told her everything that happened between the dinner, Addox and my dad, then with Killian. A lot has happened in the span of the evening. And it was simply too much to say over text.
So much, that I felt like my little brain was going to explode like a goldfish when you over feed it.

"I mean, I can't say I'm not jealous to have a hot teacher scandal of my own, plus the bad boy wrapped around my finger... but I'm too butch to even pretend I'd want a guy drooling over me." Jasmine laughed over the phone.

I rolled my eyes and sighed, "it's not like that. And Addox and I have this spark. And since I don't have a wolf, I can't claim anyone... so my fate rests in whoever seemingly claims me like Addox did in front of my dad."

"True. That took some balls to be honest. But what are you going to do with Mr. Hellfire? I mean hell, you'll have him as your teacher and Addox will be in one of the classes with you, history right?" She asks, forgetting if that was the correct class or not.

"Sadly yes. And I'm not sure. I know I don't want him acting that way in front of anyone in the school. Fuck..." I sigh, "He's hot as hell, don't get me wrong, but getting expelled for having any relationship type thing with my teacher is not a line I want to cross."

"Then tell him that. Plain and simple. Address that to him after one of your classes tomorrow." Jasmine suggests.

Jasmine has always been the advice giver in our friendship. I've always been too much of an anxious bird without Vixen to cope with dealing on the world of giving advice to others. I can barley handle my own life, and the thought of giving poor advice scares the absolute shit out of me.

"I think I will." I pause, "I'm going to finish this essay for Mrs. Konlee, will I see you tomorrow?"

Jasmine groans, "no. Sadly. My birth mom is dragging me to the hospital with her for this shadowing thing her advisor wants. He asked her to have someone shadow her for practice so that she can get used to it. Some bullshit I think, but whatever. I just hope she doesn't make me wipe anyone ass."

I laugh, the thought of Jasmine and her bright hair and septum piercing... working in a hospital... yikes. That's the farthest thing from what she wants to do. Jasmine has had her heart set on being a tattoo artist, though I myself feel that would be too stressful. I'd rather be a mattress tester... getting paid to sleep and then rating mattresses... sounds like a cushy life to me.
No pun intended.
"Well, good luck with that. And wish me luck with my essay."

"Sending luck now. And thanks. Bye girl." Jasmine replies, handing up the phone.

I sit and think. As I always do...

Maybe talking to Killian would be a good thing. I'll do that tomorrow after gym. That way I can take the time to fully address how serious it is to me that he doesn't act that way or bring up any of the dirty writing he came across on my laptop.

*****

"Ugh... time is going so slow." I sigh, pressing my forehead against my locker.

I feel a hand squeeze my ass and I jump, but relax as soon as I see that my butt grabber is Addox. "I can fix that." He smirks.