182. Act of Reality (15)

[ALERT: Do I need to say what this alert is about in a romance novel? 😳 As a forever single, I dared not to explore this part too much so don't expect too much]

Sia swiftly climbed up the tree and knocked on the window. Mo Ting opened the window for her and Sia got in.

Mo Ting silently hugged Sia from behind. Sia softly smiled and pushed Mo Ting on the bed. Before Mo Ting could tell Sia something she blocked his mouth.

Soft kisses fell on Mo Ting, making him almost dizzy and unconscious about his surroundings.

Sia's hands started to unbutton the buttons of his robe. Kisses started to rain down from his lips to neck. Sia softly bit down on Mo Ting's collarbone.

Mo Ting whimpered and said, "You hurry up!"

Sia teasingly looked at him and stopped her disobedient hands and stayed on Mo Ting motionless as if she had no intention to do anything further.

Mo Ting looked at her petrified and asked, "You aren't thinking of stopping now, are you?"

Sia's look on face explained everything. She was looking at Mo Ting with a grin, Mo Ting could almost spot the evil imaginary horns and tail!

He bit Sia's collarbone and whined, "Wifey, please don't stop....."

Sia smirked and admired the red face of Mo Ting and said, "You know you could just take a cool cold shower! ^_< "

Mo Ting immediately changed their position and hovered above Sia. He softly hid his face at the crook of Sia's neck and murmured, "I don't want to. Wifey you help me."

Sia could feel his excitement. How could she ignored the gun pointed at her? She sighed and hugged him as a sign to continue.

Mo Ting immediately became happy and kissed Sia a few times.

From the chasms of the curtains soft moonlight shined upon two intertwined  figures.

When Sia woke up at the morning, she could feel the consequence of spoiling Mo Ting. Mom's mental retardation, that was her body's first time! Almost broke her waist.

Suddenly she felt Mo Ting again wrapping her like a octopus. She could feel heat radiating from him. Mo Ting's teeth rubbed at the soft skin of Sia's collarbone and said in a hoarse voice, "Wifey, I am hot again."

Sia coughed and asked, "Mo Ting.... errr..... don't mind my question but did you take some kind of medicine? You know those medicines are not good for health."

Mo Ting, "............"

He quietly wrapped himself with the blanket like a rice ball... He even grabbed Sia's blanket and left her in open air.

Sia, "..............." Why is this man so hard to serve? She wants refund! No one told him falling in love with Mo Ting is pitfalls.

Sia sighed and started to grab the blanket and getting Mo Ting out of the blanket.

Mo Ting glared at Sia and said a hmph and again wrapped himself with the blanket but this time he left his head out. She softly chuckled and kissed his cheek.

Sia got up and dressed up. Opening the window, she looked at the rice ball Mo Ting and said, "Make sure to clean up the mess!"