58. The Past Which Always Hunts (1)

Year 4040.......The earth was destroyed by pollution but the human civilization still exists. How? The scientists found a way to make other planets suitable for living.

How did they do it? They found a way to give a planet as much energy as it needs to become suitable. The origin of this energy is different dimensions.

There are many dimension in other word realities. Scientists found a way to use these dimensions energise to keep on living.

To get these energy one must destroy or restore the dimension. Now there are many people who works to gather energy. They are given a strict training for this.

Thoes who destroys a dimension are called destroyers and thoes who restores them are called restorers. The one who watch over them are called fixer.

Zirconium.....panel no 7. This is the most famous energy collector Department. Because of a restorer named Jake Deworth. He is the restorer who has never failed in a mission. Restored every dimension he was given.

But there is a saying, 'Never judge a book by it's cover.' He may be a great restorer but he is not a good person. He is far from being a good person.

The cover of the cabinet of restorer no. 1 suddenly opened. The fixer in charge was a new staff. She was always a fan of Jake. Today she got the chance to watch over her idol. She curiously looked at the cabinet door with a wish to see Jake.

A man with golden hair and well build body emerged before her. She wanted to sequel.

Jake looked at the women who was checking him. The women was quite pretty. A smile bloomed on his lips. He walked towards the women.

Placing his elbow on the remote table he smirked, "Hello ms. Pretty. You seems to new here?" The women was dumbfounded. Is her idol really talking to her?

Looking at the awestruck women in front of him Jake smirked. His face went close to her's. The women didn't except this so she pushed. Jake lost his footing and accidentally pressed the enery turning panel. As a result all the energy which was gathered burst into the wrong direction.

The energy curshed onto the building next to them. The building couldn't handle such a strong energy amnd as a result a fire broke out.

Jake looked thoughtfully at the burning building. This could destroy his while career. He slowly looked at the trembling fixer. A dangerous smile bloomed on his lips. Looks like he just found a perfect lamb to sacrifice.

Meanwhile a small girl with red hair, holding a ball was standing in front of the burning building.

Important Notice:

I was editing and sewing plot holes that I kinda rewritten the Chapter named 'Betrayed'. So readers who started reading this book before this was taken under edit pls go back and read that chapter to avoid any confusion in the future.