[𝔈𝔵𝔱𝔯𝔞 2] Ethan Austin and Athena Lovelace

Ethan slowly coughed, "I will sleep at the study today." Saying this he immediately fleed.

Athena appreciated his sudden fleeing a lot because she is a mess right now!!

Can anyone tell her how did she suddenly got married?

Oops, she does have the memory but why does she feels like she is watching a movie?

Athena pinched her hand. Ouch, it hurts!! How did she end up in this situation? Today she got married........

Athena buried her head on her knees. She is done for! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Athena gave Ethan his breakfast, "Don't be too engrossed in your work. Make sure to have lunch!"

Ethan smiled at her. Looks like he is in good mood! Perfect timing!

Athena slowly pushed a paper in front of Ethan. Ethan asked, "What is this?"

Athena replied, "Divorce papers!"

Ethan's face immediately turned black. He asked in low voice, "What did you say? Say in again!"

Athena slowly said, "We have been married for a year but we have no good feelings for each other. We are more like a good friends than a couple. Maybe we are not made for each other. Maybe after divorcing we can find love of our life! We have fame, power and money now all left is love.So................mmmmH!!!!"

Athena couldn't finish her words at all. Before she could finish, Ethan sealed her lips. 

His tongue swapped over every part of her mouth. Finally when she was having hard time because of lack of oxygen then he let her go.

He wiped the side of his lips with his thumb. He looked really seductive and sexy that time.

He bit Athena's earlobe and whispered, "What did you say? You dare to find a lover after divorcing me? Looks like I was too patient with you that you didn't even think about my intention!"

Athena gasped then looked into his eyes and innocently asked, "What intention?"

Ethan's lips twitched. Just how much low her EQ is? He asked, "You don't know that I love you?"

Athena's eyes widen! Seeing her expression Ethan knew his hunch was right. He loosen his tie. Then walked up to her and picked her up.

He walked towards his bedroom. Then placed her on his bed. 

He wanted to give her privacy but it gave her idea to find lover instead. Looks like he needs to thoroughly make her understand his intention for her.

Athena anxiously said, "You have to go to office."

He growled, "I won't lose much money if I don't go besides aren't you also a billionaire? Raise me if I go bankrupt!"

Athena, " .................... " 

How could she not find out how shameless this man is?

The next day it was Athena who couldn't go to office because she still felt her waist pain.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emma looked at Athena and said, "I still can't feel any emotion from those memories. You helping me to get rid of my love for that scum man, me getting married. Ouf those memories feels like I am watching a movie!"

Athena sighed, "Ah it's same for me." 

She took a sip at her cocktail and said, "Beside my character on that period seems wrong!"

Emma nodded, "Yeah yeah! My character was quite sweet but reserved. My husband now says after eating his meat, I have became shameless!"

Athena coughed. Yep, Emma's character is quite different from her memory!

Emma asked, "What about yours?"

Athena replied, "Mine was quite bossy......She was like come here, I can shield you from all storms and rains. Very much like those over bearing CEO of romance novels except she trends to lose her cool when Ethan appeared. Also the Ethan I know is quite different from that memory. The Ethan from my memory was easy to push over but cunning and knows how to get what he wants! But my Ethan is over bearing, cunning and definitely will get what he wants!!"

Emma sighed, "Ahhh.......... We have wasted our youth by marrying. Come one, let's just cheer our wounded heart by looking at handsome faces!"

Then she pointed at a man. That man was really handsome. Athena gives 95/100!

Suddenly Athena felt a grip on her shoulder, "Oh....... Looks like my face wasn't enough that you had to run in a bar and cheer your wounded heart."

Athena gulped....Wuwu just what kind of bad luck does she possess?ಥ_ಥ

While Emma looked at her teary husband who was talking in soft voice, "I will divorce y-you if you want......."

Emma sighed. Ah looks like this is the end of her bar life. She stood up and kissed her husband and whispered, "Shall we settle this on our bedroom?"

Then she dragged her husband out.

Athena pitifully looked at Ethan who was smirking evilly, "Darling, are you angry?"

Ethan smiled evilly, "No, I am not. Rather I am eager to settle this on bed."

Athena wanted to cry but she has no tears. So after that she was taught a lesson by Ethan that she never stepped on a bar ever again!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

░▒▓█ [ Good Attribute points earned! Asking for system 606 to receive for it's host ] █▓▒░