127. Vampire Ancestor pets the Holy Priest (20)

Serina looked at the vampire hunters for a while then glanced at Eric. She saw he was also looking at the vampire hunters.

Taking his distraction as an opportunity, Serina attacked him. But of course, the male lead isn't a pushover.

Although nowadays novels features overpowered female lead, they don't forget to make the male lead more strong. Stronger than the female lead at least.

Eric immediately noticed Serina's attack and defended against it. He then rushed towards Serina. He can no longer show this woman any mercy.

Sia looked at Serina and Eric fighting while protecting Mo Ting. Mo Ting yawned, "Say when those two are going to kill each other?"

Sia frowned, "I have no idea."

Mo Ting sighed, "I am so bored. Just why the heck am I in such a weak body?"

Sia glanced at Mo Ting and sneered. She immediately rushed away and left Mo Ting in the middle of some vampires. Although he is with Sia, he doubts if these vampires will let go of any human being in this war.

So Mo Ting brought out his gun and was about to fire but to his dismay, those vampires just looked at him but didn't do anything to him.

He asked them, "Why don't you attack?"

They looked at him like he was an idiot then said, "If we attack, we will become headless. We don't have extra heads to get that much courage to attack the pet of the Ancestor."

Mo Ting, "............" Wait what did they call him? Pet!!

The vampires snorted and stayed away from Mo Ting.

[ Host..... Shame on you! You are ruining your name! What a mighty name my host had!! Now you are reduced to a pet ]

'Shut up, kindly.'

[ By the way, host what did Sia mean by honoring the new King with our presence ]

'Did she say something like this?'

[ …...….……… ]

'What?'

[ I don't want to talk to you ]

'Well, then don't talk.'

[ Reminder: Sia is helping the heroine to kill the hero. If the hero gets killed, your mission will fail! Alert! Your mission may fail! Please take necessary measure to avoid this ]

'.....………'

Mo Ting cursed inwardly, "Shit! Sia, what are you up to!"

Mo Ting immediately rushed over where Hero and the Heroine are fighting.

[ Host, that's why you should be diligent. I should prepare 'How to be a good host' book for you. ]

'System not now, please. Kindly stay silent.'

A/N:

I won't be able to update until 18th August as I have a college admission test. Sorry about this.😅 But I will try to sneak in, write and update.

By the way, the pictures of Mo Ting and Sia of this arc have been added to the 'Characters' chapter.