118. Vampire Ancestor pets the Holy Priest (11)

Serina decided the blood clan army into three parts. Each army will attack one of the vital place of vampire hunters league.

Three different vampire army marched towards their destination while leaving an army as core to protect the Vampire Queen.

Serina patiently waited for the good news only to see a bloody messenger.

"My Queen, not good! Our plan was leaked. The vampire hunters are prepared. They have successfully defeated out army and now marching towards here."

All the high rank vampires along with Serina was stunned.

Eric said frowning, "There must be a traitor among us."

Serina hurriedly replied, "It's not time for that. We must retread now!"

A high rank vampire suddenly said, "Too late."

He pointed at the horizon. A large army of vampire hunters were marching towards them. Serina grinded her teeth.

No no no.......... It's wrong! All of her plan are going on wrong direction. This isn't suppose to be like this! Shit!

But she was helpless. Unable to do anything. Unable to change anything now. If they fight against vampire hunters now they will surely be defeated.

Eric shouted, "Don't be distracted. We must fight against them." Then he immediately lashed out an powerful attack. Seeing Eric, the vampires finally got back their back bone.

Yes, they may have outnumbered but they have power!! None of vampire hunters have power. They can cause large range damage. Finally seeing the light of hope, all the vampires started to fight vigorously.

Fight to Live!

Mo Ting looked at the desperately fighting vampires then said to Sia, "The male lead's leading ability is good! He could even inspire the vampires to fight in this dire situation."

Sia sneered, "Son of halo is definitely set like this. Why? You think he looks handsome?"

Mo Ting coughed. Is she jealous? Thinking about it, a gloating smile appeared on his lips.

He said, "Hehe, Sia you are definitely vinegar jar Queen."

Sia sneered, "Yes yes in your dream."

Mo Ting's lip twitched.

Sia humped and looked away. She definitely won't admit she felt unhappy when he praised the male lead.

MO Ting looked at the battle field ahead and said while rolling his sleeves, "Let's go and win the battle."

Just as he was about to jump into the battle, he was caught by neck.

Sia asked, "Where do you think you are going?" She cast a glance at the weak and thin body of Mo Ting. Although this time, Mo ting got a handsome looking body but pity this body is too weak. The cannot handle this battle.

So after sorting out Mo Ting, cough, making him agree to stay at sidelines, Sia jumped into the war.

Time to speed up their plan. The sooner the heroine get destroyer, the better!