5. Cultivation Genius vs Heroine Halo (3)

As they are resting suddenly some assassins came out of thin air.

Sia looked at them calmly. She asked system, "Like novels does OOC happens here?"

[ Host Ooc is not a thing here. You can just be yourself. None will find faults ]

Huh that's new! Then there must be some other trap after all nothing is for free & fair in this world. Specially when you are dealing with system.

Sia looked at the assassin.

The highest of them is a spirit overload.

Sia narrowed her eyes. She could feel the male lead using her divine eye. He is hidding behind the tree.

¶ Divine eye: Divine eye is a skill which allows a person to spread her aura in large range and pressure the beings in that rank or observe them. Basically it's highly useful for a spy. Using divine eye one can harm his\her enemy standing far away from him\her. Also it increases one's spiritual power. ¶

Sia's elemental power here is fire but having system as cheat she got extras as space and wind.

Certain system wanted to say My system cheat gave you duel cultivation so be grateful to me! It helped you in such situation.

But certain show off system became dumbstruck by his host.

Sia started to fight assassin hand on hand combat and soon beat them up black and blue.

[ Host, why didn't you use cultivation ]

"Ah, I thought it was better to fight hand on hand combat."

[ Were you itching to beat someone up ]

"............"

Suddenly a shadow flashed towards Sia.

Sia immediately caught his neck. Sia said evilly, "Tell me should I take your head or let you die peacefully....."

[.....................]

#My-host-has-weird-way-of-making-people-fell-in-love

Liam smirked at Sia and touched the her hand and. He tried to shake her hand off. Finally he gave up and said, "Lady aren't you really violent?"

Sia declared, "I have every reason to be arrogant and violent. Who are you to judge?" Still she slowly let him go. She can't kill him anyway.

Liam looked at Sia with amusement. He smiled and said, "I am Xuan Yuan Liam." It's not everyday you meet such an interesting person thought Liam.

Sia said, "I am just a passer-by who didn't like you. " He looked like he had hard time holding his laughter.

[ Host male lead's affection meter of you rised into interest]

"What is affection meter?"

[ It's a meter to help you on love quest to see if had caught your target's heart. Only available for such quests. ]

Liam asked, "Where are you going ?"

Sia answered, "The fall mountain." Sia could see happiness in his eyes. Sia thought is this ml a playboy?