40. Fire General reporting to study (1)

​ A⃢​ r⃢​ c⃢​ 3⃢ ​

Sia found herself again in the rose bed. 'System calculate my LP and show me my status....'

◦•●◉✿[ Status ]✿◉●•

Name: Sia Wright

Age:23

Charm: 80/100

Strength:30/100

Skill: Cultivation: Divine Eye, Business management, Cultivation, PR matters

Life points: 188,000

Titles: Cultivation Genius, Business Tyrant

Completed Mission: 2

◦•●◉✿[ Status ]✿◉●•◦

[ As a penalty of killing the heroine.....80,000LP is deducted ]

'What?! No.....You never said I couldn't kill the main leads. I don't accept this'.(҂' ロ ')凸'

[ ............... ]

'I will wrack you, if you do that!!!'

[ Host stop bringing out that sword ]

Bang Bang Bang!!!

[ Host stop!!! What are you doing? ]

After calming down by wrecking the system space with her sword, she asked, "How do I raise my strength?"

[ Each boost in strength will cost you 1000LP ]

Sia grinded her teeth. This is a daylight robbery, but she could do nothing about it. Sia said, "Use 20,000 to raise Strength."

[ Strength rose. Currently, strength is at 50 ]

[ Host, would you like to rest or continue ]

'Continue. Choose a new dimension and give me it's story details. I don't want to rest. The quicker I finish, the better.'

Suddenly a golden book with wooden design came in front of her.

Name: Wizard's heart

Sia speechlessly looked at the book for a while... Did the author run out of ideas for the name of the book? Cause this name is so stupid...she hopes the story line isn't as stupid as the name.(# ̄0 ̄)

Ok let's read the story.

Genocridia is a magical world full of wizards and witches. Everyone there knows magic. They use wands to cast magic and use brooms to fly. Sounds like Harry Potter.

[ Host, stop inserting your thoughts and finish reading. ]

Moving on, wizards and witches can only master one type of magic. There are four kinds of magic, fire, wind, water, and nature.

Our female lead is an ordinary villager with little knowledge in magic. Suddenly, she gets an invitation to join the best magic academy 'The Merlin Academy'. The heroine immediately joins the academy, and there she meets the male lead, Kelvin. Kelvin is a wind user, while the heroine Lizzy is a water user.

Because of the buddy match, they were both tied together to do all the work.

'What is a buddy match?'

[ Host, this is a kind of potential study partner match. It ties two people who have the best potential in doing work perfectly together ]

Ok continuing on, Lizzy is really clumsy messing everything up, while Kelvin is a brilliant student. Because of spending time together, they begin to love each other and in the end, they fight against the dark forces and become victorious.

Thus, they become a living legend. Wow! Why are these stories full of plot holes?

[ Host, please choose your skills ]

Sia chose magic and hand to hand combat fighting. Why? Because this is a C dimension. So I have to beat people a lot. (' ∀ ' *)

[ Host, see you after 50 years ]

'Wait!..........'

* 50 years later *

[ Host, would you like to transfer to the next world ]

Sia took a deep breath and got ready, "System, send me to the mission world."

Darkness devoured me and I started to have a headache.

*Meanwhile somewhere else*

Mo Ting, how is Sia?

Still hasn't recovered her memories.

She need to recover. If she doesn't then use the pill I gave you.

If I use that pill won't we be found out?

No we won't. I will make sure of it.

Ok.