20. Cultivation Genius vs Heroine Halo (End)

Sia woke up and heard Ding....

[ Main mission: Destroy the heroine completed
Side mission: Help Lin Heng in ascending completed
Side mission: Become a cultivation genius completed ]

Sia sighed, looks like her work here is finally done. Suddenly somebody entered the room. Sia looked and saw Mo Ting.

Seeing him Sia looked around and saw that she is in an unfamiliar room. What's the situation here? Where is she?

Mo Ting smiled at Sia and said, "You fainted after ascending so I brought you to my place."

Sia nodded. She hesitated but asked, "I didn't get any information on Ximen family from her memory. Can you tell me about her family?"

He gives Sia a cup of tea and sits on the bed. He looks at her for a while and asked, "That time you didn't ask me about it. Was it because you were afraid that it will trigger a mission?"

Sia nodded.

He sighed, "Doing more mission is good thing though."

Sia said, "Why should I? As long as I finish my main mission I can return back to my world so what's the need to extra work?"

He sighed, "Fine you win. Don't worry your family won't trigger mission. Ximen family was one of the hidden families in this main land."

Sia asked,"Hidden family? What's that?" He looked at her like she was a fool and said, "You don't know?" She shook her head in denial.

He said, "They are a clan of all powerful cultivators. They stay hidden from population. Only few knows about them."

Sia looked at him in confusion, "Why?"

He said, "For their responsibility. Every single hidden family has a responsibility they have to complete and while doing it it's better not to catch attention of others so they keep themselves hidden."

Sia said, "Continue."

He said,"Like I said Ximen family was a hidden family. Their job was to protect the demon seal. They all died sealing the demon seal. But before that your mother had sent you away."

Now that he said it Sia remembered there was a place called demon world she read in the book.

It was mentioned that the main leads were trapped there but came out of there after becoming the demon king and queen.

Mo Ting asked her, "Your mission should be finished." Just after he said it system said,

[ Leave the mission world? Yes/No ]

Sia looked at Mo Ting and said, "Thank you for helping me. I will leave first." She clicked yes.

Mo Ting looked at Sia's soul which was leaving Ximen Yu Yue's body. He said to system, "Trail her. I would like to meet her in void world."

He smirked as he thought, 'Sia Wright, you can't run away from me. I will bring you back with me.'

​ E⃢​ n⃢​ d⃢​ ​ o⃢​ f⃢​ ​ a⃢​ r⃢​ c⃢​ ​