151. Profiteer on the Floor (2)

Sia blankly looked at white wall in front of her.

The system felt maybe this time's identity has come as a shock to its host so it decided to console.

[Host, sometimes it happens. You are not a female lead so this kind of problem in golden finger happens]

This time, Sia's proudest golden finger played a joke on her. She is the ex-heroine, Maria. Her identity is the heroine of the book where the transmigrated heroine transmigrated.

Most importantly, this ex-heroine is nothing but a pain on the ass. Her power is healing! She cannot even kill a single zombie but can heal those who got a zombie virus.

In short, a Guinea pig to be slaughtered by the scientists for the antidote of the zombie virus.

Sia slowly pressed her fingers on her forehead.

[Host]

'Go away! I don't wanna talk now.' Just how bad is her luck? First, the zombie apocalypse dimension and now the identity of the ex-heroine. If she suicides can she get another character?

[Host, don't raise dangerous thoughts. Be simple and beautiful]

Sia sneered, "Simple and beautiful, my foot! As if being simple and beautiful can help me to destroy the heroine."

Sia closed her eyes and slowly started to plan her future. It's impossible for her to leave this dimension without destroying the heroine. So rather than whining about her identity, she better makes plans for the future.

She looked around to see where she is currently. Looking around, she found out that this place is a supermarket except its an empty supermarket.

Whatever useful in this mall was, has been already taken by the survivors. Maybe the original owner came her in search of food and in the end, found nothing. Quite pitiful!

Sia stretched her hand and smiled. Although this power of her's can be called a curse since it's her, she is making this power into a blessing!

After all, her power is quite needed in this world, isn't it!

She stood up but immediately crouched down. Her tummy hurts! Looks like original owner has been hungry for a while. Sia sat for a while to adjust her soul with her body then stood up again.

'System, can you get me some food!'

[Sorry, host! This is your last world! You cannot use the system store function anymore]

Should have known that system is unreilable!

The pain is still here but it's bearable. She walked out of the mall. She has to find something to eat.

Just getting out of the mall, Sia felt it was better to be in the mall. Zombies look so disgusting! Especially low level ones. From the book, she knew high level zombies could get back their human appearance.

But low level ones are disgusting to look at. Specially when they are eating human meat! Sia wanted to vomit.

Fortunately ex-heroine's power is not a pushover. Her power also helps to avoid zombies, so Sia safely walked away from the zombies.

After walking for a while, she found a group of people in despair. Looking closely she saw they were distancing themselves from a man.

She walked up to them and said, "What's wrong?" A kind young boy told her their situation.

In their group, there is only three power users and now, their strongest power user got bitten. They are now in dilemma what to do!

Sia smirked slightly. Ah, luck seems to favor her! Found her first victim so quickly.

Sia walked over the bitten man, causing distrubance among the nearby people. She crouched down and said, "I am also a power user. You are lucky that you met me. I can make sure you don't get infected. But of course as a deal, i want half of your food!"

The man looked at the girl who was like an angel giving him hope. But deep inside he knew, this is a devil who is luring him to dance at her tone!