[𝔈𝔵𝔱𝔯𝔞 4]Lin Mao and Lou Yuan

A women slammed Lou Yuan's office table and yelled, "How could you marry some wild women out of nowhere? It was clearly me only person who could match you and help you in your career."

Lin Mao slowly looked at the screen in front of her. She came here to meet her husband and ended up seeing this screen.

She coughed. Lou Yuan looked at her and helplessly smiled. 

Lin Mao slowly walked towards the women and asked, "Lady, may I know your net worth?" The women proudly said, "33 million besides I have my dad."

Lin Mao smiled and slowly entered her name in baidu and showed the women her net worth. 22.7 Billion.

The women gulped. Lin Mao slowly yet clearly said, "I am the wild women you are talking about."

The women, "............."

Lin Mao pointed at the door with her thumb, "The door is there."

The women silently left the room.

Lin Mao walked up and sat on the table in front of Lu Yuan. Grabbing Lu Yuan's tie, she pulled him closer to her.

Her hot breath spread on Lu Yuan's face. Both of their lips were close to each other. As long as Lu Yuan moves he can touch her lips.

Lin Mao spat, "Still attracting butterflies?"

Lu Yuan denied like a henpecked husband. Getting a satisfied answer, Lin Mao asked, "I want to spend the new year at my grandpa's."

Lu Yuan slowly said, ".......That............"

Lin Mao narrowed her eyes and said, "Is that a no? You sleep in guest room tonight."

Lu Yuan immediately caught her and said, "We spend the new year in your grandpa's."

Lin Mao happily smiled then kissed  Lu Yuan.

Lu Yuan narrowed his eyes. Placing a hand behind Lin Mao's head, he deepened the kiss.

The air in the office room suddenly got a sweet and exotic smell.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A small girl trotted and with difficulty opened the door. A old man in driver uniform smiled gently at the little girl.

The small girl gave a toothy smile and greeted, "Uncle, How are you?"

The old man smiled and said, "Your aunt Mao couldn't spend the new year with you so she sent you red envelops."

The little girl took the red envelops and giggled happily, "I love aunt Mao's red envelops. She gives me more than my parents!! She loves me the most!"

Then she ran into the house and shouted, "Mommy.......mommy look, aunt Mao sent red envelops."

There was three red envelop in little girl's hand. Each has a name on it. 

Fa Jia Yi smiled at her daughter and took the red envelop which has her name on it the said to her daughter, "Xiao Bai, go and give your daddy his one."

Xiao Bai titled her head on a side and said, "Is it necessary? Aunt never gives father money rather she writes a sentence or two."

Fa Jia Yi burst into laughter then said, "No matter. Give it to your daddy." Xiao Bai obediently nodded then trotted towards the study to give the envelop to her father.

Lin Han opened the envelop and saw a folded paper. He opened and glanced at what was written.

                                 "Want Money? Roll!"

Lin Han, "........................"

He stood up and went into the dining room and asked his wife, "What did sister Mao gave you?"

Fa Jia Yi swayed a silver card in front of his eyes and smiled. His little daughter also showed him a card.

Lin Han, ".................."

He wants to go to police uncle and complain for discrimination.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lou Yuan took his glasses off and looked at his wife who was working on laptop in bed. He hugged her waist and asked, "Did you send red envelop to your brother's house?"

Lin Mao looked at her handsome husband and asked, "Why are you asking? Do you also want one?"

Lou Yuan pushed her onto the bed and said, "I don't want red envelop, I want white bun."

Lin Mao, ".........."

Lou Yuan, "I want bunbun."

Lin Mao awkwardly asked, "What kind of bun? Sesame seed bun, onion bun or steamed cheese bun?"

Lou Yuan, "........................"

Lou Yuan bit Lin Mao's lower lip then said, "Bun which looks a little like you and a little like me."

Lin Mao, "........................"

-----------------------------------------

Lou Yuan came from office and saw his wife singing to make their son sleep. Seeing him, she placed her index on her lips and signed him to stay silent.

After the little boy slept she walked over and helped Lou Yuan to untie his tie. Lu Yuan kissed Lin Mao's cheek and smiled at her.

Suddenly little boy woke up. Rubbing his eyes, he requested, "Mom, dad sleep with baby!"

Lin Mao and Lou Yuan both laid down beside little boy. Little boy looked at them then pouted, "Still missing."

Lou Yuan amusedly asked, "What's missing?"

Little boy replied, "A sister!!"

Lou Yuan thoughtfully looked at his son for a while then said, "Then you should sleep more."

Lin Mao, "..................."

Lin Mao, "Shameless."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

░▒▓█ [ Good Attribute points earned! Asking for system 606 to receive for it's host ] █▓▒░

A/N: 

Finished writing all extras. I wanted to say since I put my other book on hiatus, I will spend more time writing in this book so you guess can except some extra chapters in a week.

Besides, I wanted to say next week there will be no update cuz I will start writing the new arc and I wish to publish at last 4-6 chapters together. So I will take my time to write them down.

I also added other extra's in the end of each respective arc.......so if anyone missed any previous extra's pls check each arc. Extra should be at the end of each arc!