80. The Past Which Always Hunts (23)

Sia looked around to analyze her surrounding. She closed her eyes and tried to sense the presence of Jack.

Strange! Why is she unable to sense the presence of Jack?

She started to walk around. Suddenly she stopped.

She felt like something was climbing from her leg. She felt slowly she is losing the feeling of her lower body.

She looked down and saw a red spider matrix.

She had underestimated Jack but didn't over underestimated him. 

It's him! Slowly a cold smile bloomed on Sia's lips. She tried to get out but she couldn't!

"Don't try," The cold voice of Jack warned Sia. Sia saw Jack slowly appear in front of the matrix.

He then bit his index finger and made it bleed. Sia knew what he was about to do but she hadn't enough time......

jack dropped a drop of blood in the matrix.

Instantly the whole matrix took blood red luster.

Sia suddenly felt an invisible hand was pulling her soul out of her body.She felt pain all over her body but she didn't scream.

Jack laughed, "Don't scream, right? Continue feeling the pain. This is what you get my standing on my way!"

Sia coldly looked at Jack, "Hehe, you learnt these from him and now showing off in front of me. Really disgusting. You are not worthy to be my opponent!"

Jack's face became ugly, "Father told me if you go too far, make sure to use this." He took out a pendant and threw it at the matrix.

The matrix started to became more powerful.

Sia grinded her teeth and prepared to break free with a cost that suddenly a figure blocked her vision.

In front of the stunned eyes of Sia, the weak body of Mo Ting  started fall towards the ground.

Sia rushed towards Mo Ting and gathered his weak body on her lap.

Blood slowly sipped down as Mo Ting coughed.

Sia asked trembling, "Idiot, why did you do this? I could get out without losing my life!"

Mo Ting smiled, "I know the one I love is really powerful but......... I am unwilling. I am unwilling to let you suffer even a bit now. In past you suffered a lot. That time, I wasn't there for you. And now that I am here, I won't let you suffer a bit."

Sia slightly laughed, "Silly." 

Mo Ting touched Sia's face slowly and said, "Sia, I love you and I always will. I wanted to wait until you fall in love with me but looks like I can't anymore."

Mo Ting then weakly dragged his body up and his lips slowly touched Sia's solf ones.

As if the kiss took all his remaining energy, Mo Ting's lifeless body fell on Sia's arm.

A drop of clear crystal fell on the cheek of pale Mo Ting.

A soft voice slowly whispered, "Love doesn't happen by spending a lot of time together. Love happens suddenly. Suddenly with a small action the other person slowly walks into your heart making you whole life worth happiness and light."