[Chapter 1]

"The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain."

-Dolly Parton

+++

{Y/N's POV}

I woke up at 4 A.M. due to my stomach cramps. It was that time of the month. I forced myself out of the bed and saw Hermione and Ginny sleeping peacefully. I put on my fluffy slippers and robe to warm up. Then opened the bedroom door and tried my best to not wake them up.

The old floorboard creaked with every step I made. Why is everything so much louder at night?

I slowly went downstairs to the Weasley kitchen to make myself a cup of tea. Surprisingly, someone was already awake.

"Good morning, Freddie," I said.

He turned around from the stove and saw me. He gave me his goofy smile. His goofy smile always made me feel special. I didn't know why, but it drove me crazy.

"What are you doing up this early?" he asked.

"Girl stuff..."

I walked over next to him to grab a teacup.

"I'm sorry, what?" he asked.

I sighed. Sometimes he could be really clueless.

"Stomach cramps," I said.

"Oh, I get it now," he said, nodding his head.

I got a cup (thankfully, they were on the lower shelf) and Fred poured the hot water for me.

"Thank you, sir," I said, smiling.

"That'll be five sickles, ma'am," he said, holding out his hand.

"What?" I asked, laughing. "I'm the guest."

"House service is never free."

I reached my hand in my pocket to pay him.

"What? Do you really carry cash around? I was only joking, silly," he said and ruffled my hair.

He went to the counter and sat down as I fixed my hair he had messed up.

"It still looks like a mess," he said, grinning.

"That's not my fault though!" I said, raising my voice slightly. I took a seat next to him, ruffling his hair as well.

"Hush, you'll wake up my mum and dad," he said.

I sipped my tea, making me feel a lot warmer.

"Aren't you excited for tomorrow?" Fred asked, excited.

"Yes," I said. "You and George should make bets," I suggested.

"We already planned it," Fred said proudly.

He took a sip of his tea and immediately spat it out.

"It's hot," he said, sticking out his tongue.

"Sprinkle some sugar," I told him.

He got up and jogged to the cabinet. He grabbed the sugar and held it above his mouth. Sugar poured into his mouth like a waterfall.

"Fred! I said sprinkle!" I said. "That stuff is really unhealthy."

He chewed on the sugar like jelly beans.

"Relax," he said. "There's no such thing as too much sugar."

I laughed at his statement. He yawned dramatically and smacked his mouth.